Ok...some pictures of myself...

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

I hope you don't get sick :D

So long
Légionnaire

No...it's the MG3, in fact it's the MG42 but theire are some components inside the MG3 different to the MG42.

So long
Légionnaire

The average age of the sergeants is 20 - 25 years and the privates grades are in age bezween 18 and 22 years.
So it's a normal age for german soldiers :D

So long
Légionnaire

The average age of the sergeants is 20 - 25 years and the privates grades are in age bezween 18 and 22 years.
So it's a normal age for german soldiers :D

So long
Légionnaire

Yeah honey your still a young bunny :p

And I'm allowed to look, I know no touching :oops:

Mechris.jpg

Please lord dont let my girlfriend know about this forum. If she does then please dont let her see this.:thumb:

THATS YOU LIBERTY! I imagined u as a 60 yr old person lol.

Ok....Heres mine.... PLZ DO NOT DIE!!!
me001.jpg

Last edited:
A friend of mine behind me....he fell when he see the pic of you. I hope he's okay. haha...Just kidding. Did you just woke up, Fronzz? lol

Légionnaire;260642 said:
Yes, I'm a young bunny with my 23 years but I'm in the army since I'm 16 years old. When I was 16 I was a yound bunny :D

So long
Légionnaire

16 Is not a bad age for the militray, trust me if I could pack mine off I would :-D

At 16 they driving cars, working and going to school, why not join the military.

I know I read that 23, god thats was a good age.....hehehehee 8) But I did like 30 nothing wrong with it, very nice :drunkb: One hell of a party.

16?! Man I wish I was German...I cant join till 17...And thats WITH parental consent..

In Germany you need parental consent, too...But the government changed the law, so you can't join till 17.

@Kiwi
Why they couldn't join the military? At 16 they are to young for dieing and to old for driving cars. That's reality...

So long
Légionnaire

Back