Post a Picture of Yourself! - Page 64




 
--
Boots
 
August 22nd, 2005  
Locke
 
 
crazy, what does it say on your sash?
August 22nd, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot
 
 
Crazy being crazy? Nah, you're just normal in an abnormal way. I'm assuming that your sash says Miss Cheerwine? Why it might say that I haven't the slightest idea .
August 22nd, 2005  
>*CrAzY*<
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadet Chief Robot
Crazy being crazy? Nah, you're just normal in an abnormal way. I'm assuming that your sash says Miss Cheerwine? Why it might say that I haven't the slightest idea .
It says Miss Cheerwine. I was a tacky Beauty queen for a parade at a camp I went too.

and I love cheerwine
--
Boots
August 22nd, 2005  
Missileer
 
 
I just know I'm going to hate myself for sounding so out of touch, but what is cheerwine. And is it more than 75 cents a quart?
August 22nd, 2005  
>*CrAzY*<
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missileer
I just know I'm going to hate myself for sounding so out of touch, but what is cheerwine. And is it more than 75 cents a quart?
In some places. Cheerwine is a soft drink. www.cheerwine.com

Notice how it is a soft drink. Not pop. Not soda. SOFT DRINK

<3 cheerwine


And I can get it $.99 for 2 liters or $.35 for a can of it.
August 22nd, 2005  
Missileer
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by >*CrAzY*<
In some places. Cheerwine is a soft drink. www.cheerwine.com

Notice how it is a soft drink. Not pop. Not soda. SOFT DRINK

<3 cheerwine


And I can get it $.99 for 2 liters or $.35 for a can of it.
Won't matter what they call it. In Texas, everything is "Coke." Anyhow, I'll drink Big Red `til it gets close enough to buy.
August 22nd, 2005  
Kina
 
well i call it pop, even though i'm living in texas, i was born in wisconsin, so it's pop
August 22nd, 2005  
Missileer
 
 
Pop is your Dad. And sometimes, I heard, weasels go like that.
August 22nd, 2005  
babyboy4u363
 
 
again, depends where you come from lol.

I know but missileer, your title says "supersonic ring of steel" - I was wondering wether that was anything to do with the curry served down the mess on thursdays...
August 22nd, 2005  
alliehz
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missileer

I'm sorry alliehz, got a little off topic. Nice photo. Who's other lady?
It's my friend Ruby, we were at a party/dance/celebration yay you graduated from training thing.