Post a Picture of Yourself!

:lol: I seen the posts where she was getting pissed about the picture thing. So I was just messing with her, and yet again I'm kindof curious about that mystery pic everyone was talking about.

If I throw a stick, will you all leave? :mrgreen:

Seriously guys, it was kinda funny at first, now its just old. I have my reasons for not wanting my pic up here. The same reasons that there aren't any of me anywhere online, and why only a very select few people have seen them. Can you all please just respect that? I would really appreciate it...

If I throw a stick, will you all leave? :mrgreen:

Seriously guys, it was kinda funny at first, now its just old. I have my reasons for not wanting my pic up here. The same reasons that there aren't any of me anywhere online, and why only a very select few people have seen them. Can you all please just respect that? I would really appreciate it...

Sorry about that. I was just messing with you, but I'm still kindof curious what you look like.

Last edited:
No we haven't, honey I will make you and offer you can't refuse....

Kiwi leans forward and whispers in CK's ear .....:firedevi:

What about honey????;-)

He's a picture of me and my family when we first moved to America at the San Rocco festival in New York.

1ex5.jpg

1293294599_l.jpg

1293304571_l.jpg

TI said to share so here ya'll go first one is the homecoming game im in the red dress and the second one is the dance

What did I say about being cheeky hmmmmm

Now straight to Maria you go......

whip.jpg

and don't come back until you have your pic. LMAO!

LMAO You tell him, Kiwi!!!! :D

But, in the Godfather's defense, I must say that was pretty funny. :mrgreen:

Nice pics Sunshine....hu hasn't seen mine yet? I have some but im not gonna show em if everyoine has een em already.

Back