Post a Picture of Yourself!

JAdkinson said:
UH Allie why are you wearing U.S. Army Subdued tape on your BDUs
oops, forgot to explain that. The army needed help with an exercise, so they called up my Sq for "victems" , anyways, they didn't want to mess up our BDUs, so they gave us some of thier old ones.

Meta said:
We find ourselves nestled right in among the great lakes.. about 2 hours east of Detroit. :) Southern Ontario.

You'd be surprised how many guys are interested in the time period and the conflict itself, even if they aren't into the reenacting thing. We're far from being up to my own strict standards of where I'd like to see us... but we're moving fast.

I'm hoping to hold a little event next year to introduce more people to it. However, I think we're a bit off topic for this forum. I don't want to make a bad impression my first week here. ;)

Hmmm, I live right outside of Detroit. Maybe I can drive over there and watch you guys someday or something :)

OK fotos of me

OK this one is of me in my lovely number one uniform after my passing out parade at RAF Halton Dec `99

zyonuk20in20uniform.jpg

Me and my 2 year old Dylan taken last year some time

Dylan-Jay.jpg

Spot the difference (by the way he chose the clothing no influence from me lol)

difference.jpg

Enjoy Jay :p

Saint you really are to kind I know the boy is handsome, but Im still trying to figure out where his looks come from
lol Jay :lol:

zyonchaos said:
Saint you really are to kind I know the boy is handsome, but Im still trying to figure out where his looks come from
lol Jay :lol:

Half from daddy and half from mammy ;)

Hey Meta,

I live right outside Detroit also. Where about in Ontario do you guys to the reenactments at?

Courtenay, great picture.

alliehz said:
bordem has taken over me....
http://www.imagestation.com/mypictu...ption=016_13&album_id=4287994877&from_album=1
He was trying to take my riffle, the thought of shoving it up is face was so crossing my mind at the time. ( The riffle I was using is for practice, that explains the tape all over it. :lol: )

And this is me after a field exercise....
http://www.imagestation.com/mypictu...ion=chinooks&album_id=4287994549&from_album=1
I was suposed to be wonded, hence the wrapped up hand....oh and I am in a chinook.

Have I seen you somewhere :?

Back