Post a Picture of Yourself!

come on sevens all the guys want ya to and i did and im not all that pretty even Kiwi said that shell find one to post its fun promise

Sevens, come on, post the pic of you. We are nice people.....

*Hysterical Laughter* *wipes tears away* Okay...so when do I get to meet the "nice people?" ;):D J/K everyone!!!!

And I'll post a pic of me on the 12th Tuesday of the seventh week of Dorkcember. Note the date on your calenders...:mrgreen:

Dont double post!

I can if I want :roll:

Anyway punishment for that, is you get to see my pic, Navy Boy already knows what I look like.

Now would you trust this woman to sell you a used car, or give you life saving medications..........:shock:

tij.jpg

Okay, back in July, I had a Lead Role in the School Production of "Away", its an Australian Play, so don't e worried if you've never heard of it before.
Anyway only last week I got pictures of the Performance, so here they are:

Away014.jpg

My Make up Being Applied

Away037.jpg

My Opening Scene (I was playing Roy, the Headmaster, for those who know the Play)

Away070.jpg

Me and my Characters Wife,

Away103.jpg

And my Character, at a New Years Eve Party...

Anyways, I recived some excelent reviwes for my acting, and I was rather proud of my performance, and wanted to show off these pictures, mainly because I like showing off

I can if I want :roll:

Anyway punishment for that, is you get to see my pic, Navy Boy already knows what I look like.

Now would you trust this woman to sell you a used car, or give you life saving medications..........:shock:

tij.jpg

Looks good to me, a little young, but still great looking.

Oh, and TI and AJ, thanks for the picture of 7s.

Last edited:
Back