Post a Picture of Yourself! - Page 58

--
Boots

August 8th, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

Mary F.? She is a very known person World wide.
August 8th, 2005  
AJChenMPH

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAFAUX2004
Maybe within CAP, but those outside of CAP probably wouldn't have a clue who she is. Besides, as the Man says, don't post other people's personal info.
August 8th, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJChenMPH
Quote:
Maybe within CAP, but those outside of CAP probably wouldn't have a clue who she is. Besides, as the Man says, don't post other people's personal info.
I looked at the photo and it were 2 E-mail adresses that were cut off. One just had the base ending and the other had just the 4 last letters of it, so i don't think any one would be able to contact them. Second Mary F. Is a WELL KNOWN Aviation Pioneer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Feik

Just to prove my point
--
Boots
August 15th, 2005  
LeEnfield

Iam the old fart on right with the flag
August 16th, 2005  
Kina

August 16th, 2005  
Redneck

Quote:

I do not care how well known you think she is, it is not your place to post ANYONE else's contact information on this site. Any recurrence or further argument will result in immediate disciplinary action.

Reread the forum rules before you post again.

Kina, I think you need to use one of the other image links on your album for your picture to show up.
August 16th, 2005  
Kina

oh really? how do i do that?
August 17th, 2005  
Charge 7

Nice pic, LeEnfield. Good to see you with one of the "Greatest Generation".
August 17th, 2005  
>*CrAzY*<

Come on USAFAUX... Don't post Ms. Feik's contact info... unless it's like some big association about her and it's to like get more info on the woman. I've heard she's a really great gal and I'd like to keep her alive in case some killer wants to get her

Yeah, I have to admit, the Feik ribbon is pretty awesome looking tho... just to be random.

But really, some of yall haven't heard of her? I agree about posting contact info - that goes for about anybody, but it really is hard to believe that some of you military buffs out there haven't heard of her.
August 17th, 2005  
Ray89

Kina when ure on your photo album copy the URL "adres" not the <> or the [img/]

after you copy the URL come on here and hit Img button 1 time

[ INSERT PIC HERE ] between the brackets