Post a Picture of Yourself!

^^Hahahaha...I can see it now...LT vs TI...TICKETS! Get your tickets here first, folks!

Back on track, yes. I agree, you are a very pretty woman, Sunshine.

thanks yall thats nice to hear i dont get those type of compliments often the guys i hang out with only compliments how hard i work and all the tomboyish stuff lol

We can just meet in the Metro and duke it out.... :p
Let's get ready to rum-buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuull! ;)

Sunshine, you're going to have to get used to it as long as you stay in a command billet. Most guys would never go up to their CO if she's an attractive female and compliment them on their looks for fear of getting chewed out.

Hey, everybody, get your popcorns and soda. We are going to watch soldier versus sailor. heh.

Hey, everybody, get your popcorns and soda. We are going to watch soldier versus sailor. heh.

Get your bets in now kids!!! We all know the sailor will win, of course...but someone should bet on the soldier just to make it look fair. :D;)

Hell, if I were a bettin' man, I'd bet on the Major. He's got combat time in Iraq and is currently figuring out the Puzzle Palace; all I do is battle E. coli in spinach. ;)

Last edited:
i place bets on the soldier hehe and most those guys were my friends befor i was their commander and they still dont say nothing oh well dont bother me that much but it sure is nice to hear

Hell, if I were a bettin' man, I'd bet on the Major. He's got combat time in Iraq and is currently figuring out the Puzzle Palace; all I do is battle E. coli in spinach. ;)

What's happened to ARMY? (Army not Ready to be Marine Yet). heh.

I'll bet on soldier. heh

well the thing is... he just works down the street from me..... so we probably will have lunch... if he ever gets a normal work schedule..

ok... back on topic... Sunshine.. post another picture of yourself.

1188900836_m.jpg
this is the only one i have i may have more after homecoming but i dont know

*tsk, tsk* You mean your parents don't even have pics that they use to brag about you to their friends? :)

Hey, Major: what are normal work hours? (Of course, I type as I'm working the 1900-0700 shift tonight...) :lol:

thanks yall and the only pics my parents have are those from jrotc and those they managed to sneak of me but i dont know where they are and thanks for the compliment its nice but im sure there are prettier girls then me lol

Back