Post a Picture of Yourself!

babyboy4u363 said:
Your DS looks like a black terminator with that eye lol.

Yeah, old picture, its been in on a few PCS's. :mrgreen:

I even found a picture of me with a mullet, back before they were called that mind you. :twisted:

My new haircut:pirate2:

noname4ez.jpg

I got some picts today...

I felt it best to do a little bluring.... I dunno if the other guys like to be put out like this.
forcen1.jpg

It had been a long day preparing for a visit form some higher ranking guys...
forcen2.jpg

This was the end test of a sniper course, as you see we had to simulate fatigue (this was not the only thing we did)
Im the one on the left
forcen3.jpg

We did some pushups, 30-40 probably.... We only had to do one more thing before we could run to a hot shower, so no one got any frostbites.

Oh.....I thought you're from Canada. Are you going to join US Army as an officer, right? Nice pics, BigCanada.

We need to keep this alive -- here's one of me and the fiancée from a night on the town back in June 2006. And good grief, it'd been so long since I'd worn a suit that I almost forgot how to tie my necktie (I'm a lazy b**tard and don't undo the knot on the black tie for my service dress blues)!

JesMeABT.jpg

Yes, I'm a pic *****. Sue me.

AJChenMPH said:
it'd been so long since I'd worn a suit that I almost forgot how to tie my necktie (I'm a lazy b**tard and don't undo the knot on the black tie for my service dress blues)!

Same here, I don't undo the knot on the black tie for my old Navy JROTC service dress blues. Don't feel so alone that you aren't going to undo the tie. heh. Nice pic.

Back