Post a Picture of Yourself!

Charge 7 said:
I'm on page 38 of this thread, IG.
Sir, what post number is it? I have my setting set so that I only have 36 pages on this thread! *goes off to start hunting*

EDIT: disregard, sir -- found 'em. Post #378, which is on page 13 for me.

Charge 7 said:
Looking good, Cadet! A little more fruit salad there than the average. :thumb:
I was going to say the same thing! The other ROTC cadets must be like, "Daaaaaaaayum..."

Last edited:
Charge 7 said:
I'm on page 38 of this thread, IG. Granted the pics are a bit dated, but I haven't changed all that much in appearance. Less hair, a few more pounds, but you wouldn't mistake me. I'll try to have a new pic of me up here before too long though.
Thanks Charge those were some good pictures. Yeah you look almost like I had pictured you. Grazie :cool:.

Doody, you are NOT like I had pictured you, instead. But that's a great picture. Where was it taken if I may ask?
Update: I have checked out your web page and I loved all of the pictures. I remember seeing the one with the US flag on that Iraqi bridge. Anyways uhm you look better in camo than all dressed up like that. But don't worry, girls dig rough men like us ;).

Last edited:
gracias, gracias, gracias...

Italian Guy, you got me thinking. What kind of person you were picturing before you saw my most recent pict? As for me in dress greens, it was taken at the ROTC ball. Boy did it suck seeing all those couples there with the wife in Iraq and all. The pict of me with the US flag over the Euphrates River is my favorite pict from Iraq. My local newspaper did a really good article and used that pict. I will have to send it to you. PM me your e-mail addy

This is from February 1988, Basic Training graduation Fort Bliss, TX.
DS Simmons, my lil sis and me.

Basic%201988.jpg

DS Simmons told me it would be a waste of God given talent if I didn't go Airborne as I already had two reserve chutes on either side of my head.

Back