Post a Picture of Yourself!

NCdt Steliga said:
Distinct Environmental Uniform, actually.
Man, you Canucks just have to be different, eh? ;) I never would have guessed that it would refer to a service dress uniform of some sort.

Not sure if I've ever posted this but hell, noone'll notice ;) lol

image056.jpg

haha

Nice picture Boy.
I was thinking I would like to see some pictures of our more mature members (50 and over). I mean like Charge, Top, Tom. I believe Missileer has posted something already. Well I just thought I would invite them to do so.

Dont think i have posted here yet well here is a pic of me from around the beginning of the school year

ac2505d9.jpg

Last edited:
they wouldnt give me my rank cuz they were out and i didnt get my cords since i could only go to 1 compitition due to acadimics and we dont get ribbons till end of year im a first year so i just got mine

Italian Guy said:
Nice picture Boy.
I was thinking I would like to see some pictures of our more mature members (50 and over). I mean like Charge, Top, Tom. I believe Missileer has posted something already. Well I just thought I would invite them to do so.

I'm on page 38 of this thread, IG. Granted the pics are a bit dated, but I haven't changed all that much in appearance. Less hair, a few more pounds, but you wouldn't mistake me. I'll try to have a new pic of me up here before too long though.

zander_0633 said:
How do I post of Pic from my Computer's My Pictures?
make an advanced reply (not a quick one) in a thread. In the menu right above where you type there will be a paper clip icon. Click that and a pop up will give you more instructions. All picts uploaded must be smaller than 97k. Once the pict is uploaded, close out the pop up. Again click on the paper clip and select the picture to be posted. You should see . Then post.

well its not everyday that I get all dressed up

casey2.jpg

Thanks Zander

To answer the inquiries about my rank, I am not an officer yet. I am in ROTC as an MS 3 at APSU. Cadet Command now has MS 3's wear cadet sergeant rank. That is what is on my shoulder besides the regimental crest. THere be 2 more years before I get my 2LT. If I was able to post the full size verson of this pict, you could see where my stripes use to be :cry:. I spent 5.5 years with the 101st, 2.5 years with the reserves, deployed to Kosovo and deployed to Iraq. Next ROTC ball my wife will be by my side. She is currently deployed with the 101st and will return sometime in July.

C/1Lt Henderson said:
Oh, thats why there were no stripes on the wrists...lol...I couldnt tell, but now thats obvious...*sigh* guess ill always have that flaw.

actually I was refering to the actual outline of where my stripes were on my arm. I was too busy with school to think about DXing my uniform and getting a new one without any sewing marks on it. Also ROTC makes prior service personel take off service stripes. However, I am allowed overseas service stripes. You can barely see them on the left by my wrist

Doody said:
make an advanced reply (not a quick one) in a thread. In the menu right above where you type there will be a paper clip icon. Click that and a pop up will give you more instructions. All picts uploaded must be smaller than 97k. Once the pict is uploaded, close out the pop up. Again click on the paper clip and select the picture to be posted. You should see . Then post.

well its not everyday that I get all dressed up

View attachment 163

Looking good, Cadet! A little more fruit salad there than the average. :thumb:

Back