Post a Picture of Yourself! - Page 49

--
Boots

June 29th, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

Yes it is, but there is no age limit, so people do not lie about being atleast 16 (Damn the cadet program with their " I will not Lie, Steal, Cheat...") But yea its like that. I went back and looked and the picture there has a girl that is 17 so i guess not.
June 29th, 2005  
PROUDsisOFaUSmarine

is it hard to use??? im always lookin for things to mess around with haha. what is it xanga.com?
June 29th, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROUDsisOFaUSmarine
is it hard to use??? im always lookin for things to mess around with haha. what is it xanga.com?
yea its Xanga.com and its pretty easy once you get the ropes on it.
--
Boots
June 29th, 2005  
Kilgore

Never seen someone so proud of a family member being in the military until now. Especially a sister for that matter. :P

Greens are still better than blue red and white.
June 29th, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilgore
Never seen someone so proud of a family member being in the military until now. Especially a sister for that matter. :P

Greens are still better than blue red and white.
IDK I like the Blues.
June 29th, 2005  
PROUDsisOFaUSmarine

my dad was a marine and all my grandpas and uncles and all were in the service going back forever so i was raised patriotic and taught to love and respect our military. but even if i wasnt raised that way its a brave and honorable thing to do, they deserve alot of credit, plus thats my baby bro no matter what i support him
June 29th, 2005  
Kilgore

A Marine family of patriots, so did your brother join the marines to kind of keep the tradition in a way? Im sure he also joined because he had interest in the career.
June 29th, 2005  
PROUDsisOFaUSmarine

a lil bit of colum A but mostly colum B hes always wanted to be a marine since he was like 4. hes good too then again im biased lol.
June 29th, 2005  
FutureDevilDog

Whats your bros MOS?
June 30th, 2005  
PROUDsisOFaUSmarine

hes a grunt 0331 to be exact. gunner on the humvees to be more exact. (side note: he added more faces they are sooo adorable!) of course he picks the crazy things.