Post a Picture of Yourself!

Rabs said:
I hope your wife doesnt see this thread :)

and yes they are fairly attractive.

I'm not sure she knows what "hot" means either, at least when referring to the opposite sex, er.. gender. ;) Besides, when I comment on a young lady's looks, she says "men are like dogs chasing cars they know good and well they can't drive if they catch it."

Last edited:
You know photoshop right? you can play with the picture. Take something, put something, add something, a feature, anything. You can make it look old, new, red, purple, whatever.
So yeah, I have played around with the pic and here I am, MightyMacbeth :) wellllllll, thats about 85% me
:D
v
v
vDONT GO DOWN
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
vDONT LOOK
v
v
v
v
v Oh well, its ur choice
v
v

MightyFIN.gif

I was awake till 5am last night just playing around and messing with it, soo.. now you know how the MightyMan approximately looks :rock:

dougal said:
Thanks I think, I just love being called cute:bang:

Check it out dougal, you might just make it into the girl's eye candy contest. This could lead to big stuff, "Guys Of Milforums Calendars." Endorsements.
:cheers:

Zander im in the Irish army, im in it almost 11 months now and im of the rank private, Thats the Wicklow mountains in the back round.

Whats the eye candy contest?

dougal said:
Zander im in the Irish army, im in it almost 11 months now and im of the rank private, Thats the Wicklow mountains in the back round.

Whats the eye candy contest?

Here you go. It's AmericanSweetheart's idea. I don't know where you sign up. :horsie:

QUOTE:
Mr. Milforum
I think its time to hold another Mr. Milforum contest. The guys nees to post there pics and the females can pic the best ones.
:pirate::cowb:Playing Pirates and Cowboys is my favorite game! Right Redneck?

Back