Post a Picture of Yourself!

16460139831302l.jpg

I am the one Flag Bearer at the left side! Nice right?

The pic is from my schoo's Passing Out Parade. The dark Blue are the National Police Cadet Corps. The light blue are the Girl Guides. The White are the Red Cross Youth. Not in the Picture are the one's in Camo (Only five are in the pic!) who are National Cadet Corps. Each of the people are holding their onw organissation's flag except the center two who are holding the School flag on the left and the State Flag on the right.

Fox said:
That's little bit different uniform from my NJROTC unit.
Unless I'm way off, he's a MIDN in a bona fide Navy ROTC (not JROTC) unit, or at the Naval Academy, and that's his MIDN 4/C (freshman year) picture.

AJChenMPH said:
Unless I'm way off, he's a MIDN in a bona fide Navy ROTC (not JROTC) unit, or at the Naval Academy, and that's his MIDN 4/C (freshman year) picture.
Or, the Merchant Marine Academy... but nobody cares about us...:-(

Setback said:
Or, the Merchant Marine Academy... but nobody cares about us...:-(
Dang, sorry about that -- now that I look at the anchor, it's not the regular fouled anchor Navy MIDN wear. Anyways, you have PM.

Navy Boy said:
Hormat Senjata? Was that german?:???:

I think it's not a german, it's umm....Zander's native language. Is that right, Zander?

By the way, Intoxicated_Ant, nice pics. I respect all firefighters.

zander_0633 said:
Nice pic! You a firefighter now?

Always have been a fire fighter, since i was about 17. I'm a volunteer, I think it's something like 90% of New South Wales is protected by the Rural Fire Service which, other then some management peoples, is run by volunteers. I make pizzas on my off days ;D

Even once i am in the army (enlistment date is in June) i still plan to be a volunteer Fire Fighter till the day i die :D Thanks for all the comments guys, appreciated!

Back