March 6th, 2005  
Tessa

My Alexander is.
March 6th, 2005  
lumberjack

do i still have a chance?
March 7th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Here's me at the Airshow after being relieved from guarding the C-7. Which I didn't like to hear the news, but I think my team did.
--
Boots
March 7th, 2005  
Charge 7

Well I got permission from my fiancée to post her picture here. I've mentioned her several times and I'm sure you're curious. Especially you, Italian Guy. She's rather camera shy and usually throws her hands over her face or looks away when the camera comes out. I was lucky enough to snap this pic of her at work but only because it was used to promote her bakery biz. I asked her what she was going to do when it was time for wedding photos and she just said "that's different". Oookay, sometimes you learn it's just better to shutup while you're ahead.

BTW, she said she'll be keeping an eye on this place while I'm away and will relay messages and news for me. She's already been reading these forums with me.

March 7th, 2005  
Tessa

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumberjack
do i still have a chance?
Naw, He is the only one for me.
March 7th, 2005  
chewie_nz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charge_7
Well I got permission from my fiancée to post her picture here. I've mentioned her several times and I'm sure you're curious. Especially you, Italian Guy. She's rather camera shy and usually throws her hands over her face or looks away when the camera comes out. I was lucky enough to snap this pic of her at work but only because it was used to promote her bakery biz. I asked her what she was going to do when it was time for wedding photos and she just said "that's different". Oookay, sometimes you learn it's just better to shutup while you're ahead.

BTW, she said she'll be keeping an eye on this place while I'm away and will relay messages and news for me. She's already been reading these forums with me.

so let me get this straight charge, not only do you have a beautiful house, great dogs and an attractive wife.......but she has a BAKERY???

awesome. good job!
March 7th, 2005  
A Can of Man

Cool Charge_7!
Hope her bakery business is going fine and I wish the two of u a great future together
March 7th, 2005  
dougal

Nice one charge,

Is Implacator still active here?

I dont know how to use computers very well, so il hotmail chat him and send him pictures to post
March 7th, 2005  
CanadianCowgirl

I think he's gone off for training for 13 weeks or so
March 7th, 2005  
Charge 7

Yep, Chewie, I'm the luckiest I know

Went through quite a few very rough years before this though.

BTW, now that I've got posting pics so you can see them here down, I went back to the pics of me I had just made URLs to on page 26 of this topic and made it so you can see them there now.