--
Boots

February 18th, 2005  
Missileer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doody
but it is people like that who give pictures character Nice set of picts
alliehz. Quit being so camera shy!

I am glad people like my pict on the Euphrates river. My 1SG broke out the flag for a photo op and I got my pic taken too. I believe that was taken on April 3, 2003, right around the time Baghdad international airport was taken. Once things calmed down, we were able to relax a bit. A cool refreshing dip in the river went a long way since I had not seen a shower in over a month.
Geez! There goes the fishing for the next month.
March 2nd, 2005  
Charge 7

Okay I guess I should join in. Here's a couple pics of me. Both from long past now.

Here's me in my Basic Training graduation picture.

And here's me as one weary battery commander at the tail end of a very long ARTEP.

March 3rd, 2005  
pixiedustboo

I took a new one!

--
Boots
March 3rd, 2005  
chewie_nz

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Serenity*
I took a new one!

niiiiiiice!
March 3rd, 2005  
Marksman

heres a new one of me

i look a little bit stupid,but its a moment capture
March 4th, 2005  
A Can of Man

Very nice Serenity.
Marksman, I have a photo of myself in a Chivas shirt. I am holding a bottle of some drink that looks suspicously like a beer bottle. I also have my eyes closed and my body is leaning forward so it looks like I'm drunk
March 4th, 2005  
Locke

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
Very nice Serenity.
Marksman, I have a photo of myself in a Chivas shirt. I am holding a bottle of some drink that looks suspicously like a beer bottle. I also have my eyes closed and my body is leaning forward so it looks like I'm drunk
post it post it post it
March 4th, 2005  
A Can of Man

Urrgh....
The hair is basically a buzz cut that grew out. lol
March 4th, 2005  
Charge 7

Nice pic 13th!
March 4th, 2005  
Locke

LOL
you were certainly telling the truth!!!!
it does look suspiciously like a beer bottle, and the angle ur on is a bit skewed too lol