Post a Picture of Yourself!

FutureHMSGrad said:
LOL That's really sweet! Thank you.

You know, Italian_Guy, you're right. I think that I'm going to take it off actually. :confused:

I must have missed something. Is someone disparaging/slathering over/slandering or just bothering our Future? Why, I oughtta!:evil:

Oh that's sweet of you to express such concern Missileer! No, not on this site. :D You've all been VERY nice, but I did have some online stalker a few months ago that claim to have "PhotoShopped" me onto the bodies of women on 'adult material' websites, so I'm a little weary about having myself online at all. Not that I think any of you would do it, but he's found me on random websites in the past, so I'd just rather not chance it, if he ever found me here.

I see. In that case, don't give him/her/it a chance. Take your pictures off, and you're right about stalking. It's just a way to stalk without getting caught. Cyberstalker.

Off-topic posts removed.

MightyMacbeth, consider this a warning!
More posts like that, and this thread will be locked..

I see Mighty Napoleon is indeed a threat..

Forgive my misunderstanding mighty Redleg. I shall proove myself a loyal Colonel. Farewell

thats a pretty good self snap of you there mate

some of my mates mastered the art of the drunken self snap at parties, they would grab a camera, and CLICK. at the start of the year they would be lucky if the picture contained any part of their body in it - we got many nice shots of the ground or the sky though. by the end of the year they had it down pat and were taking some pretty good snaps

I wouldn't really consider myself a bad :cen: If you only knew me in person :D

I feel the most amusing pict is the one labled "1st day of war." We are all sitting around listing to BBC radio reporting about the war kicking off and all. I looked around thinking "wow, we are at war and look at how relaxed we all are." So I got someone to snap a pict.

497615637uHZzJi_ph.jpg

Me with F89 Minimi (with blank firing barrel and Night weapons sight) on transport to the range.

497615946qYdbBg_ph.jpg

Me at the range with F88 Steyr. It's about 0600 and we're just about to shake out for our first platoon attack of the day.

AussieNick said:
497615637uHZzJi_ph.jpg

Me with F89 Minimi (with blank firing barrel and Night weapons sight) on transport to the range.

497615946qYdbBg_ph.jpg

Me at the range with F88 Steyr. It's about 0600 and we're just about to shake out for our first platoon attack of the day.
All I see is two red x's
red_x_b.gif

Back