Post a Picture of Yourself!

babyboy4u363 said:
again, depends where you come from lol.

I know :eek:fftopic: but missileer, your title says "supersonic ring of steel" - I was wondering wether that was anything to do with the curry served down the mess on thursdays...

What's curry? :shock: The title was the unofficial motto of the ADA batteries I served in, and I think it was a title of a book about the Cold War.

http://ed-thelen.org/

alliehz said:
It's my friend Ruby, we were at a party/dance/celebration yay you graduated from training thing.

Well congrats to you both.

Missileer said:
alliehz said:
It's my friend Ruby, we were at a party/dance/celebration yay you graduated from training thing.

Well congrats to you both.
eehh.....shes the one that graduated, I was just on staff making her week hell :twisted: Anyways....yeah, that was off topic, but I guess we all are now.

Alright, back on topic everyone, or the "ring of steel" will be joined with the "Steel Rain."

:twisted:

Well, if I must. Here's Myself, one each Wife, two Sons, one Daughter, one Daughter-in-law, and four Grandsons. And a Great Granddaughter on
the way.

Family.jpg

Cheap Scanner!

Missileer said:
Pop is your Dad. And sometimes, I heard, weasels go like that. ;)

YES!

Someone said something about "pop" the other day... and i was like... ok, I know some people refer to their dad as pop, but that is so off topic it doesn't make sense....

I drink soft drinks. Coke is a Coca-Cola Product and does not include sprite, sun drop, sunkist, mr. pibb or anything else.

And Nestea is awesome.

Crazy, this is going to surprise you but Coca-Cola bottles and distributes all the other brands you mentioned. Now that's amazing but true.

ParaReunion.jpg

Now this is of some of the old boys that fought with. I am in the back row in the centre. Amongst the photo is my old OC who became the Minister For Defence, or in American Terms the Sectary For War

Missileer said:
Crazy, this is going to surprise you but Coca-Cola bottles and distributes all the other brands you mentioned. Now that's amazing but true.

I know I just named off Coke PRODUCTS.

Those are what are in our schools drink machines - and my school is sponsored by coke... or was.

But still - we don't refer to them all as Coke.

432062737DaWsec_ph.jpg

This is me on an endurance and sleep deprivation exercise, hence the pointless activity of endless marching with a stretcher with full jerry cans.

432063225UmFpgD_ph.jpg

end of the endurance/sleep deprivation ex.

432063546pQSaXi_ph.jpg

While I'm at it, this is a pic of my ute parked down at the West Beach yacht club.

LeEnfield said:
ParaReunion.jpg

Now this is of some of the old boys that fought with. I am in the back row in the centre. Amongst the photo is my old OC who became the Minister For Defence, or in American Terms the Sectary For War

Distinguished looking group of gentlemen.

>*CrAzY*< said:
Missileer said:

I know I just named off Coke PRODUCTS.

Those are what are in our schools drink machines - and my school is sponsored by coke... or was.

But still - we don't refer to them all as Coke.

I was sort of yanking your chain. I personally use "cold drink" for soft drinks. Texans really don't call everything "Coke." But Coke does own more than is comfortable for my liking. Especially the way they buy their way into schools.

mzspaztastic said:
i went to a school with a ben dover. no kidding.

and a candy apple.

and a sam adams.

im not kidding.

I personally knew a "Chery Legg" and "Saylor Shipp." I went to High School with Chery and to Church with Saylor.

KEEP IT WITHIN SPITTING DISTANCE OF THE TOPIC!

Any further posts about coke and/or coke variants will be deleted, and the offending poster forced to drink a gallon of uncarbonated coke syrup.

Redneck said:

Any further posts about coke and/or coke variants will be deleted, and the offending poster forced to drink a gallon of uncarbonated coke syrup.

Yessir! :salute2:

Redneck said:

that is HARSH!

meharbour.jpg
image0112.jpg

That first pic is me looking VERY dazed having just woken up in the harbour and half my cam having come off in my sleep. That was the same night I went to sleep forgetting I had a mag on and my IW was cocked, then woke up to find the safety off.... :shock:

Back