Post a Picture of Yourself!

34f5fa9a.jpg

9d987caf.jpg

lol, that on topic enough? btw it says welcome to TX, but we were at Gatwick, I also had one asking for Ben Dover.

:shock: Crazy being crazy? Nah, you're just normal in an abnormal way. I'm assuming that your sash says Miss Cheerwine? Why it might say that I haven't the slightest idea :roll: .

Cadet Chief Robot said:
:shock: Crazy being crazy? Nah, you're just normal in an abnormal way. I'm assuming that your sash says Miss Cheerwine? Why it might say that I haven't the slightest idea :roll: .

It says Miss Cheerwine. I was a tacky Beauty queen for a parade at a camp I went too.

and I love cheerwine :)

I just know I'm going to hate myself for sounding so out of touch, but what is cheerwine. And is it more than 75 cents a quart? :)

Missileer said:
I just know I'm going to hate myself for sounding so out of touch, but what is cheerwine. And is it more than 75 cents a quart? :)

In some places. Cheerwine is a soft drink. www.cheerwine.com

Notice how it is a soft drink. Not pop. Not soda. SOFT DRINK :)

<3 cheerwine

And I can get it $.99 for 2 liters or $.35 for a can of it. :)

>*CrAzY*< said:
In some places. Cheerwine is a soft drink. www.cheerwine.com

Notice how it is a soft drink. Not pop. Not soda. SOFT DRINK :)

<3 cheerwine

And I can get it $.99 for 2 liters or $.35 for a can of it. :)

Won't matter what they call it. In Texas, everything is "Coke." Anyhow, I'll drink Big Red `til it gets close enough to buy. :(

again, depends where you come from lol.

I know :eek:fftopic: but missileer, your title says "supersonic ring of steel" - I was wondering wether that was anything to do with the curry served down the mess on thursdays...

Missileer said:
I'm sorry alliehz, got a little off topic. Nice photo. Who's other lady?
It's my friend Ruby, we were at a party/dance/celebration yay you graduated from training thing.

Back