Post a Picture of Yourself! - Page 31

--
Boots

January 31st, 2005  
Missileer

Well, here's my story in pictures. From High School to a Family photo. Two Sons, one Daughter, one Daughter-in-law, four Grandsons, Mama, and myself. All the rest are Army stuff.

http://community.webshots.com/user/lknou
February 1st, 2005  
Charge 7

Nice pics, Missileer. I particularly liked the "Army Training" one. Brings me back to those days although the pillbox cap was gone by the time I got my "pickle suit".
February 1st, 2005  
Missileer

I never noticed before but in the flag raising pic, I had forgotten my name plate on my khakis. The kids were a little more patriotic back then. The teacher didn't have to tell them to put their hands over their heart, they were accustomed to doing it when they said the pledge of allegiance every morning.
--
Boots
February 1st, 2005  
A Can of Man

Topic: Re: run and hide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwul
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
Whoah until now I thought you were a guy.
Ooops!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwul
Bask in my odd looking glory. Or don't. I'm cool with whatever you choose. XD
Hopefully that works. =Xx=
Hm? I am.
Well you're picture's gone so I have no clue what I said that about.
February 2nd, 2005  
Missileer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charge_7
Nice pics, Missileer. I particularly liked the "Army Training" one. Brings me back to those days although the pillbox cap was gone by the time I got my "pickle suit".
Also notice the open frame belt buckles. We also changed from combat boots with capped toe and heel. They were sure easier to spit shine.
February 2nd, 2005  
Charge 7

Oh, that open frame belt buckle is still used today, Missileer, or at least it was right up until I retired back in the '90s. Combat boots look just like the "Wrigleys" I wore. Those have changed though - at least twice. Looks like I'm going back in btw. You _know_ you're an old fart when your career has spanned three different fatigue uniforms.
February 2nd, 2005  
Schwul

Topic: Purple. Yes. Purple.

February 2nd, 2005  
Whispering Death

So, is that a sexy girl by german standards?
February 2nd, 2005  
Schwul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispering Death
So, is that a sexy girl by german standards?
Wouldn't know. It's me and I'm a guy.
February 2nd, 2005  
Whispering Death

ha ha, I figured as much but just couldn't pass up the oprotunity to bust your balls a little.