Post a Picture of Yourself!

>*CrAzY*< said:
Come on USAFAUX... Don't post Ms. Feik's contact info... unless it's like some big association about her and it's to like get more info on the woman. I've heard she's a really great gal and I'd like to keep her alive in case some killer wants to get her :)

First off it wasnt her contact information. Second it was 2 AF Honor Guardsmen and all you could see was the base extension with .af.mil and the other just had four letters of the 14 letter long e-mail with the same extension. if you can find out who the 2 honorguardsmen were and get their first names and second names you can contact them, HOWEVER It DID NOT HAVE CONTACT INFORMATION THAT COULD BE USED TO CONTACT THEM!

me.jpg

tomtom22 said:
yay i did it!

WOW!!!!
i see your WOW and raise you WOW

lol im speechless, kina you're gorgeous!

i think all the males will have to get back behind the barbwire fence so we dont have a repeat of what happened last time someone posted a pic like that.. :roll: :twisted:

lol

The mods might as well give in now. Between Megan (ProudSis) and Kina, they're gonna need a "MilitaryMatch.com" forum! :lol:

Kina.......Next time you are off to Iraq let me know, I will see my old unit will give me a lift out there. Now i would happily go on patrol with you and I am still good on night manoeuvres

That's a great pic Kina. You look great.

Babyboy, that's a pretty decent pic. You kinda look like a buddy of mine from a few years back.

Back