Post a Picture of Yourself!

heres some more new pictures from my bros going away party

mejacksmall.jpg
mekikismall.jpg
mekikifunnyfacesmall.jpg

mejacknicolesmall.jpg
familysmall.jpg

Ummm...is it me, or do all the guys here suddenly wish we were single/unattached (for those of us that do have partners) and your brother's best friend? :shock:

Just messin' with ya! ;)

AJChenMPH said:
Ah, what the heck:

HolidayParty2004.jpg

Pic of me and my sweetie at the Guard holiday formal on 11 DEC 2004.

Nice mess dress, if that's what they call it now, and congrats on earning the bar.

Missileer said:
Nice mess dress, if that's what they call it now, and congrats on earning the bar.
Thank you, sir -- and yes, they still call it mess dress, though it's specifically the blue mess dress (there's a white mess dress, too).

woah thats a really beautiful place to grow up! i am jealous. i grew up in freaking los angeles. althought i do live next to the beach and thats pretty beautiful too haha <3

jayus theres 37 pages to this post! Cant be bother reading half of them sorry, im sure your all lovely.
Mmm not posting mine either must be an irish thing, just whole net perv thing and all never know what freak is looking at ya and all that.
But if anyone wants to see me pm and ill show ye but thats bout it!

Heck, we're all pervs here (are crossdressing rednecks pervs?).

:lol:

Thanks, PROUDsis, we ran cattle in a lot of the country you can see there, really pretty to ride through.
And Italian, it is in California, but if you look east from where I'm standing you can see Nevada, there's a heck of a lot more than beaches and malls in California. :lol:

good pics all
damn redneck, that place looks awesome, helluva location to grow up in. whats it like altitude wise? looks stunning

oh and 37 pages is nothing, i know a forum that has over 300 pages in the "pic of you" thread!!!! :shock:

300?? LOL I dont think I even know 300 people...

Irishone -- haha - once you read this thread you were destined to put your picture up, no matter how hard you try not to...

i know, i thought it would be very rude of me not to put it up ,as we all know irish people arent rude we're very nice ppl! :p
its coming down soon tho......

:lol: Nice ones, 82nd and Irishone, glad to see that neither one of you are rude. :lol:

Locke, that point is a bit above the 5200 foot elevation mark.

redneck that actually looks like ireland kerry to be sure, cept im sure its a lot hotter there seen as its usually freckin freezing here!

It gets a bit nippy there, too, there's snow on the ground at the end on June, but as much as we all whine and moan about the weather, it is generally pretty nice. :lol:

Back