Post a Picture of Yourself!

Yes it is, but there is no age limit, so people do not lie about being atleast 16 ;) (Damn the cadet program with their " I will not Lie, Steal, Cheat...") But yea its like that. I went back and looked and the picture there has a girl that is 17 so i guess not.

PROUDsisOFaUSmarine said:
is it hard to use??? im always lookin for things to mess around with haha. what is it xanga.com? :)

yea its Xanga.com and its pretty easy once you get the ropes on it.
p4150051.html

Never seen someone so proud of a family member being in the military until now. Especially a sister for that matter. :p

Greens are still better than blue red and white.

Kilgore said:
Never seen someone so proud of a family member being in the military until now. Especially a sister for that matter. :p

Greens are still better than blue red and white.
IDK I like the Blues.

my dad was a marine and all my grandpas and uncles and all were in the service going back forever so i was raised patriotic and taught to love and respect our military. but even if i wasnt raised that way its a brave and honorable thing to do, they deserve alot of credit, plus thats my baby bro no matter what i support him :D

A Marine family of patriots, so did your brother join the marines to kind of keep the tradition in a way? Im sure he also joined because he had interest in the career.

hes a grunt 0331 to be exact. gunner on the humvees to be more exact. :salute2: (side note: he added more faces they are sooo adorable!) of course he picks the crazy things. :m1:

Hm, thread title reminder:
Post a Picture of Yourself!

;)

Feel free to start a new thread if you want to continue... :)

haha u guys are adorable. cokeisthebest ur funny :p well heres a new pic from 4th of july! my brother me and his GF! 8) we dont look so cute in this one lol....

small.jpg

Back