Post a Picture of Yourself!

Here's me at the Airshow after being relieved from guarding the C-7. Which I didn't like to hear the news, but I think my team did.
untitled7pf.jpg

Well I got permission from my fiancée to post her picture here. I've mentioned her several times and I'm sure you're curious. Especially you, Italian Guy. She's rather camera shy and usually throws her hands over her face or looks away when the camera comes out. I was lucky enough to snap this pic of her at work but only because it was used to promote her bakery biz. I asked her what she was going to do when it was time for wedding photos and she just said "that's different". Oookay, sometimes you learn it's just better to shutup while you're ahead. :lol:

BTW, she said she'll be keeping an eye on this place while I'm away and will relay messages and news for me. She's already been reading these forums with me.

Charge_7 said:
Well I got permission from my fiancée to post her picture here. I've mentioned her several times and I'm sure you're curious. Especially you, Italian Guy. She's rather camera shy and usually throws her hands over her face or looks away when the camera comes out. I was lucky enough to snap this pic of her at work but only because it was used to promote her bakery biz. I asked her what she was going to do when it was time for wedding photos and she just said "that's different". Oookay, sometimes you learn it's just better to shutup while you're ahead. :lol:

BTW, she said she'll be keeping an eye on this place while I'm away and will relay messages and news for me. She's already been reading these forums with me.

so let me get this straight charge, not only do you have a beautiful house, great dogs and an attractive wife.......but she has a BAKERY???

awesome. good job!

Nice one charge,

Is Implacator still active here?

I dont know how to use computers very well, so il hotmail chat him and send him pictures to post

Yep, Chewie, I'm the luckiest :cen: I know :lol:

Went through quite a few very rough years before this though.

BTW, now that I've got posting pics so you can see them here down, I went back to the pics of me I had just made URLs to on page 26 of this topic and made it so you can see them there now.

Patriotreturns said:

beautifull,gorgeous irish girl...............i dunno why but i started loving ireland more than usual since today :D

hehe heres a picture that i aint proud of but what the heck,this was taken in my classroom with my cell phone

Image(480).jpg
im the guy on the right,and i dont look tough at all.............which was the main idea in first place

Dusan

Marksman said:
beautifull,gorgeous irish girl...............i dunno why but i started loving ireland more than usual since today :D

Don't forget about me here... :(

(Just kidding ;) )

anyways, You keep looking good I see.. :D

SilverPhoenix said:
Marksman said:

Don't forget about me here... :(

(Just kidding ;) )

anyways, You keep looking good I see.. :D
how could i possibly forget soul like u ,Tess?

Dusan

Marksman said:
how could i possibly forget soul like u ,Tess?

Dusan

Quite easy.. Rent a good movie, buy some damn good popcorn with butter taste and a bottle of COLD coca cola.. That can make anyone forget about that. :p

Or why not just go to your can-opener to a car and do a race? ;)

I will still wait at the finish line while you call for help to get yours running. ;)

I promise to lend you some white wine instead of champagne when I win. :lol:

Back