Post a Picture of Yourself!

Doody said:
but it is people like that who give pictures character ;) Nice set of picts
alliehz. Quit being so camera shy!

I am glad people like my pict on the Euphrates river. My 1SG broke out the flag for a photo op and I got my pic taken too. I believe that was taken on April 3, 2003, right around the time Baghdad international airport was taken. Once things calmed down, we were able to relax a bit. A cool refreshing dip in the river went a long way since I had not seen a shower in over a month.

Geez! There goes the fishing for the next month. :)

Okay I guess I should join in. Here's a couple pics of me. Both from long past now.

Here's me in my Basic Training graduation picture.

And here's me as one weary battery commander at the tail end of a very long ARTEP.

I took a new one! :)

Sarah3.gif

Very nice Serenity.
Marksman, I have a photo of myself in a Chivas shirt. I am holding a bottle of some drink that looks suspicously like a beer bottle. I also have my eyes closed and my body is leaning forward so it looks like I'm drunk :lol:

the_13th_redneck said:
Very nice Serenity.
Marksman, I have a photo of myself in a Chivas shirt. I am holding a bottle of some drink that looks suspicously like a beer bottle. I also have my eyes closed and my body is leaning forward so it looks like I'm drunk :lol:
post it post it post it:D

LOL
you were certainly telling the truth!!!!
it does look suspiciously like a beer bottle, and the angle ur on is a bit skewed too lol

It's actually water I think. Sparkling water. You won't understand unless you've spent a lot of time in Europe :lol:

sparkling water, ah huh!!!
sparking, amber colored water which a bit of alcomohol in it prehaps?? :p :lol:

well i have *finally* unpacked into my new house so a can bring out the big guns now...

Mar0508.jpg

my graduation from radio school

Mar0507.jpg

ANZAC day in an RNZAF uniform

Mar0509.jpg

me at the big day out rock festival

Mar0502.jpg

my first time riding - the Otago Goldfields Cavalcade

cool pics chewie
u went to th big day out in auckland?? which year? i keep meaning to go one year but keep missing tickets. its a pity we cant see ur hair better, im sure it was ace!!!

Locke said:
cool pics chewie
u went to th big day out in auckland?? which year? i keep meaning to go one year but keep missing tickets. its a pity we cant see ur hair better, im sure it was ace!!!

ummm went to BDO 2004 & 2004. didn't go this year as nothing really got my attention enough to spend $600+ on accomadation and airfairs

Back