Post a Picture of Yourself!

You aren't scary!

Ok, I don't have any recent pictures of me, except for the one with me in uniform, all of the others are a year or so old. I'm camera shy so I run away before the picture is taken and when they come out I am always this blur lol So heres my album with a few pictures I'm not running away in.- ignore the dude dancing...please ignore him....

http://photobucket.com/albums/v647/alliehz/

but it is people like that who give pictures character ;) Nice set of picts
alliehz. Quit being so camera shy!

I am glad people like my pict on the Euphrates river. My 1SG broke out the flag for a photo op and I got my pic taken too. I believe that was taken on April 3, 2003, right around the time Baghdad international airport was taken. Once things calmed down, we were able to relax a bit. A cool refreshing dip in the river went a long way since I had not seen a shower in over a month.

Doody said:

I am glad people like my pict on the Euphrates river. My 1SG broke out the flag for a photo op and I got my pic taken too. I believe that was taken on April 3, 2003, right around the time Baghdad international airport was taken. Once things calmed down, we were able to relax a bit. A cool refreshing dip in the river went a long way since I had not seen a shower in over a month.

Oh, no shower in over a month... I now start to realize something about US WMD, then :lol:

Doody said:

What unit are you currently in?

Back