Post a Picture of Yourself! - Page 132

--
Boots

November 10th, 2006  
Team Infidel

yeah, but not Sevens............
November 10th, 2006  
Sevens

I'm short, have auburn hair (that's currently black), green eyes, and I weigh less than my sister...there. Now you know what I look like. Just use your imaginations to fill in the blanks.
November 11th, 2006  
Kiwi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevens
I'm short, have auburn hair (that's currently black), green eyes, and I weigh less than my sister...there. Now you know what I look like. Just use your imaginations to fill in the blanks.
Yes that right thats our seven's, but true seven's you are pretty you know, nothing wrong with the pics you showed me.
--
Boots
November 11th, 2006  
Fox

Yeah, what she said....
November 11th, 2006  
MightyMacbeth

ahh dont mind TI, hes always up to something

respect one's self and their ways of living their lives

November 11th, 2006  
Team Infidel

I know what she looks like. I have seen pictures. I just haven't given her a hard time in............. like a week....
November 11th, 2006  
AJChenMPH

Quote:
Oh, that could be very dangerous.

Hey Sevens, what're you gonna pay me for not posting up those pics of you doing...oh, never mind.
November 11th, 2006  
MightyMacbeth

you guys need help sometimes
November 11th, 2006  
Légionnaire

Quote:
I imagine:
Sevens at the beach...comes out of the water with her orange bikini like that from Halle Barrey as bondgirl. Than and when she walk to me at the bar. Than she would be my and we would...
OK...now my wife kicked me in ass...

So long!
Légionnaire
November 11th, 2006  
AJChenMPH

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMacbeth
you guys need help sometimes
We are looooooooooooong past needing help.