Post a Picture of Yourself!

Here's a couple of recent pics:

I'm in my CADPAT in that one.

That's me in my 3B uniform.

They're bad photos, since I took them on a webcam.[/img]

Heya NCdt Steliga :shock:

I don't see any images ...............all i see is a Nekked Girl sitting there and a Guy without his shirt and this message
This image has not yet been checked by an Administrator.

Because the image you are trying to view has not yet been checked by an administrator, there is a risk it could contain adult or offensive material. Only members with Adult Verification can view images before they are checked. [ more info ]

Can yoiu post them somewhere else like http://www.imageshack.us/ ......so that we might not have to wait that long

Cheers
-=SF_13=-

Ya Know, I just realized that I forgot all of my formal pictures - they are only my favorites!

And i promise I won't post more pictures for another month...

Me dancing with my date at the Mil Ball.
^^We had been talkin about him joinin the Marines and going to Iraq. He will be deployed in September.

My hair for the mil ball - coolest ever.

meinmymilballdress.jpg
<~ MY mil ball dress.. you can tell how long my hair was in this one... if ya look close..
It's covering up part of my dress, my arm, and keeps going around the back :p

Me before Christmas Dance
^I was so tired, had a fish fry earlier that day, came home early and got a shower and started gettin ready...

My Date for x-mas dance, and I

It seems like almost everyone that writes on this forum have send a picture of themselfe. Well I did find a pic where you almost can see my face, but I had to edit the picture a little bit because it was a group photo and I dont want to offend my team-mates. So I sent a pic to my darling wife so she could edit the picture a bit. And then I put it up on a free MSN group nothing fancy. Doc.S playing Red vs Blue in the forest 4 years ago, time is running. :shock:

LINK:

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SgCR...w/HomelandSecurity.jpg?dc=4675500302232820712

Cheers:
Doc.S
:viking:

it look slike a colt-commando stock connected to a submachinegun that is a hydrib between an ak and the mp5, very nice mod if it is a real gun

Back