Post a Picture of Yourself! - Page 112

--
Boots

September 19th, 2006  
AJChenMPH

Hell, if I were a bettin' man, I'd bet on the Major. He's got combat time in Iraq and is currently figuring out the Puzzle Palace; all I do is battle E. coli in spinach.
September 19th, 2006  
sunshine

i place bets on the soldier hehe and most those guys were my friends befor i was their commander and they still dont say nothing oh well dont bother me that much but it sure is nice to hear
September 19th, 2006  
Fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJChenMPH
Hell, if I were a bettin' man, I'd bet on the Major. He's got combat time in Iraq and is currently figuring out the Puzzle Palace; all I do is battle E. coli in spinach.
What's happened to ARMY? (Army not Ready to be Marine Yet). heh.

I'll bet on soldier. heh
--
Boots
September 19th, 2006  
Team Infidel

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJChenMPH

Well, why don't we have lunch and talk about it...
September 19th, 2006  
sunshine

lol let me come to lunch i like listening to people talk im bord
September 19th, 2006  
Team Infidel

well the thing is... he just works down the street from me..... so we probably will have lunch... if he ever gets a normal work schedule..

ok... back on topic... Sunshine.. post another picture of yourself.
September 19th, 2006  
sunshine

this is the only one i have i may have more after homecoming but i dont know
September 20th, 2006  
AJChenMPH

*tsk, tsk* You mean your parents don't even have pics that they use to brag about you to their friends?

Hey, Major: what are normal work hours? (Of course, I type as I'm working the 1900-0700 shift tonight...)
September 20th, 2006  
Fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine
this is the only one i have i may have more after homecoming but i dont know
Wow....I guess you're prettiest gal in this milforum.
September 21st, 2006  
sunshine

thanks yall and the only pics my parents have are those from jrotc and those they managed to sneak of me but i dont know where they are and thanks for the compliment its nice but im sure there are prettier girls then me lol