Post a Picture of Yourself! - Page 111




 
--
Boots
 
September 18th, 2006  
AJChenMPH
 
 
Nice pic, Sunshine. Consider yourself lucky that (1) I'm not 15 years younger and (2) I'm already engaged.
September 18th, 2006  
Team Infidel
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJChenMPH
Nice pic, Sunshine. Consider yourself lucky that (1) I'm not 15 years younger and (2) I'm already engaged.
Dirty old man
September 18th, 2006  
Kiwi
 
Geez Sunshine your a very pretty girl.
--
Boots
September 18th, 2006  
AJChenMPH
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Infidel
Dirty old man
Takes one to know one, sir!
September 18th, 2006  
Rob Henderson
 
 
^^Hahahaha...I can see it now...LT vs TI...TICKETS! Get your tickets here first, folks!



Back on track, yes. I agree, you are a very pretty woman, Sunshine.
September 18th, 2006  
Team Infidel
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by C/1Lt Henderson
^^Hahahaha...I can see it now...LT vs TI...TICKETS! Get your tickets here first, folks!



Back on track, yes. I agree, you are a very pretty woman, Sunshine.
We can just meet in the Metro and duke it out....
September 18th, 2006  
sunshine
 
 
thanks yall thats nice to hear i dont get those type of compliments often the guys i hang out with only compliments how hard i work and all the tomboyish stuff lol
September 19th, 2006  
AJChenMPH
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Infidel
We can just meet in the Metro and duke it out....
Let's get ready to rum-buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuull!

Sunshine, you're going to have to get used to it as long as you stay in a command billet. Most guys would never go up to their CO if she's an attractive female and compliment them on their looks for fear of getting chewed out.
September 19th, 2006  
Fox
 
 
Hey, everybody, get your popcorns and soda. We are going to watch soldier versus sailor. heh.
September 19th, 2006  
Sevens
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox
Hey, everybody, get your popcorns and soda. We are going to watch soldier versus sailor. heh.
Get your bets in now kids!!! We all know the sailor will win, of course...but someone should bet on the soldier just to make it look fair.