--
Boots

September 10th, 2004  
SAINT

Nice pic.. a pretty girl alliehz
September 10th, 2004  
JAdkinson

http://www.2and2.net/Priv/Project181.jpg

This is a pic of me with the CAP National Commander. I am on the right in the blazer.
September 10th, 2004  
Focus Fate

There, I edited my first post w/ pics so ppl can see em. I used photobucket.com. Much better
September 10th, 2004  
alliehz

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAdkinson

UH Allie why are you wearing U.S. Army Subdued tape on your BDUs
oops, forgot to explain that. The army needed help with an exercise, so they called up my Sq for "victems" , anyways, they didn't want to mess up our BDUs, so they gave us some of thier old ones.
September 11th, 2004  
MosquitoMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta
We find ourselves nestled right in among the great lakes.. about 2 hours east of Detroit. Southern Ontario.

You'd be surprised how many guys are interested in the time period and the conflict itself, even if they aren't into the reenacting thing. We're far from being up to my own strict standards of where I'd like to see us... but we're moving fast.

I'm hoping to hold a little event next year to introduce more people to it. However, I think we're a bit off topic for this forum. I don't want to make a bad impression my first week here.
Hmmm, I live right outside of Detroit. Maybe I can drive over there and watch you guys someday or something
September 11th, 2004  
zyonchaos

Topic: OK fotos of me

OK this one is of me in my lovely number one uniform after my passing out parade at RAF Halton Dec `99

Me and my 2 year old Dylan taken last year some time

Spot the difference (by the way he chose the clothing no influence from me lol)

Enjoy Jay :P
September 13th, 2004  
SAINT

Handsome father and son.. pal
September 13th, 2004  
zyonchaos

Saint you really are to kind I know the boy is handsome, but Im still trying to figure out where his looks come from
lol Jay
September 14th, 2004  
echo