Post a Picture of Yourself! - Page 108

--
Boots

June 10th, 2006  
Fox

Nice pics. How long you have to put your hands in the water? You could get a frostbite.
June 10th, 2006  
Grimnar

We did some pushups, 30-40 probably.... We only had to do one more thing before we could run to a hot shower, so no one got any frostbites.
July 16th, 2006  
bigcanada813

Here are a couple pics of me.
In dress greens before the Military Ball

And here's a pic from paintball

--
Boots
July 16th, 2006  
Fox

Oh.....I thought you're from Canada. Are you going to join US Army as an officer, right? Nice pics, BigCanada.
July 17th, 2006  
AJChenMPH

OT: BigCanada, if you ever visit DC, gimme a holler.
July 17th, 2006  
bigcanada813

Yeah Fox, I'm from Canada and I'm in ROTC (long story). Becoming an officer is the plan though.
August 5th, 2006  
Team Infidel

I am living in NoVa as well. I know a few folks from GM AROTC.
August 23rd, 2006  
AJChenMPH

We need to keep this alive -- here's one of me and the fiancée from a night on the town back in June 2006. And good grief, it'd been so long since I'd worn a suit that I almost forgot how to tie my necktie (I'm a lazy b**tard and don't undo the knot on the black tie for my service dress blues)!

Yes, I'm a pic *****. Sue me.
August 23rd, 2006  
MightyMacbeth

nice nice ^_^ nice pics you got
August 23rd, 2006  
Fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJChenMPH
it'd been so long since I'd worn a suit that I almost forgot how to tie my necktie (I'm a lazy b**tard and don't undo the knot on the black tie for my service dress blues)!
Same here, I don't undo the knot on the black tie for my old Navy JROTC service dress blues. Don't feel so alone that you aren't going to undo the tie. heh. Nice pic.