Post a Picture of Yourself! - Page 104

--
Boots

May 11th, 2006  
bulldogg

Dead on how I pictured you... nice stache.
May 11th, 2006  
zander_0633

How do I post of Pic from my Computer's My Pictures?
May 12th, 2006  
Duty Honor Country

Quote:
Originally Posted by zander_0633
How do I post of Pic from my Computer's My Pictures?
make an advanced reply (not a quick one) in a thread. In the menu right above where you type there will be a paper clip icon. Click that and a pop up will give you more instructions. All picts uploaded must be smaller than 97k. Once the pict is uploaded, close out the pop up. Again click on the paper clip and select the picture to be posted. You should see [ATTACH]###[/ATTACH]. Then post.

well its not everyday that I get all dressed up

casey2.jpg
--
Boots
May 12th, 2006  
zander_0633

Thatnks dude! Nice uniform! Lots of awards too! So wad rank are you ?
May 12th, 2006  
Rob Henderson

...some type of officer, I belive...i cant see!...LEFT,FACE!...and lean down some.let me see the shoulders
May 12th, 2006  
zander_0633

I think it's one crab or something like that.
May 12th, 2006  
Duty Honor Country

Thanks Zander

To answer the inquiries about my rank, I am not an officer yet. I am in ROTC as an MS 3 at APSU. Cadet Command now has MS 3's wear cadet sergeant rank. That is what is on my shoulder besides the regimental crest. THere be 2 more years before I get my 2LT. If I was able to post the full size verson of this pict, you could see where my stripes use to be . I spent 5.5 years with the 101st, 2.5 years with the reserves, deployed to Kosovo and deployed to Iraq. Next ROTC ball my wife will be by my side. She is currently deployed with the 101st and will return sometime in July.
May 12th, 2006  
Rob Henderson

Oh, thats why there were no stripes on the wrists...lol...I couldnt tell, but now thats obvious...*sigh* guess ill always have that flaw.
May 12th, 2006  
Duty Honor Country

Quote:
Originally Posted by C/1Lt Henderson
Oh, thats why there were no stripes on the wrists...lol...I couldnt tell, but now thats obvious...*sigh* guess ill always have that flaw.
actually I was refering to the actual outline of where my stripes were on my arm. I was too busy with school to think about DXing my uniform and getting a new one without any sewing marks on it. Also ROTC makes prior service personel take off service stripes. However, I am allowed overseas service stripes. You can barely see them on the left by my wrist
May 12th, 2006  
Charge 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doody
make an advanced reply (not a quick one) in a thread. In the menu right above where you type there will be a paper clip icon. Click that and a pop up will give you more instructions. All picts uploaded must be smaller than 97k. Once the pict is uploaded, close out the pop up. Again click on the paper clip and select the picture to be posted. You should see [ATTACH]###[/ATTACH]. Then post.

well its not everyday that I get all dressed up

Attachment 163
Looking good, Cadet! A little more fruit salad there than the average.