Post a picture of your pet

--
Boots

March 2nd, 2005  
Charge 7

Topic: Post a picture of your pet

We've had a few pet topics here and some folks have shown their horses in photos of themselves so I thought it would be a nice topic showing pics of our pets. These can be pets you have now or ones you've had in the past.

I'll start off with two of Willie, the dog that saved my family from the fire. As you can see he was quite the cat lover. The most peaceful Shepard I had.

And here's one of my current pride and joy, Odin. The smartest I've ever had.

March 2nd, 2005  
CABAL

The creature that is dark and ominous within its bright gaze struck fear within thine heart
--
Boots
March 3rd, 2005  
Chocobo_Blitzer

Odin... that's such a great pet name.

I don't have any photos of my pets.....
March 3rd, 2005  
Italian Guy

Great thread, I'll try post pics of my pets.
March 4th, 2005  
Charge 7

Okay fiancée says the cats have to get equal time (I'm betting one of them complained). So here goes:

This is Hop Sing. The kitten in the pics of Willie all grown up now and getting on in years. He got his name because he was a little Asian guy who chased a big "Hoss" (dog) out of the kitchen just like on "Bonanza".

This is Hop Sing in the background with his daughter Mai in the foreground. My sister owns Mai's mother. Oh well, another broken home.

March 5th, 2005  
The Other Guy

I have no pics, but those are some of the coolest pics Ive ever seen Charge_7
March 5th, 2005  
Charge 7

Shhhh! The cats are full of themselves enough as it is!

Odin just asks "Does that mean I get a cookie?"
March 6th, 2005  
The Other Guy

Lucky my cat can't type, or she would get me banned for saying nice things about something other than her!
March 6th, 2005  
IAmFighter

Here's a picture of my dogs, my Scottish terrier and my great dane.

http://img64.exs.cx/img64/2585/duncan215050033iw.jpg