Post a picture of your pet

all the time!
The only way to keep him quiet is to perfectly say or shout his first name, "Arghamqila!!! " , or "baad dogy, baaad dogy" or just in a low angry voice say his nickname, "aqilalfarazdaq.."

lol :horsie:

Um...I'll just call him...Doggy. Yes. Doggy. Because at least I can pronounce and spell Doggy...

you guys are.. interesting. Who on earth would have a hyena as a pet!!! lol, and I came up with the name! you all need to take a chill pill
:type: :angel:

Are hyenas even considered to be part of the canine family? I always thought they were part of the feline family...

No, but I painted white stripes down my sister's dog for Halloween. She was a skunk. It was so cute. :D

Not strange!! Bobby was super cute!!!! She's a little black Cocker Spaniel/Skipperkee (however you spell it) mix, and I painted white stripes down her back...It was too cute!!! I'll post a pic of it as soon as my sister sends me one.

LMAO! and this comes from a man that has a webpage for his dogs:p

Yes I believe you TI, but thousands wouldn't :wink:

MySpace took down my page for my dogs. I am soooooo pissed. They have over 150 Pug friends. That pissed me off BIG time. Like my dogs aren't important enough to have a myspace page. bastards!!!!! maybe i will start a page for a piece of lint to see how long it stays up...

Oh really that page was cute! I loved it I was gonna let Lara look at it, she loves other pugs, she is funny will walk around all the others at the dog beach and only play with her pug friends.

deamon1.jpg

deamon2.jpg

My husky Deamon...

So long!
Légionnaire

Back