Post a picture of your pet

Okay, more pics that I dug out of my phone.

Life is sooooooooo tough!

Sampson.jpg

And how could you NOT love a face like this?!

Sampson2.jpg

Awwwww!!! Sooooo cute!!!! He looks kinda ticked off in that second one. LOL He's so adorable. And big! He's a big kitty!! :)

Awwwww!!! Sooooo cute!!!! He looks kinda ticked off in that second one. LOL He's so adorable.
Actually, that's his "Silly human! Stop taking pictures and pet me!" look. :mrgreen:

Sevens said:
And big! He's a big kitty!! :)
A little too big. :oops: He weighed about 15.5 lbs back in April; we've had him on a diet ever since, but he's only lost 1/2 pound so far.

Last edited:
Actually, that's his "Silly human! Stop taking pictures and pet me!" look. :mrgreen:

A little too big. :oops: He weighed about 15.5 lbs back in April; we've had him on a diet ever since, but he's only lost 1/2 pound so far.

Ah yes. The "pet me now or die" look. My cats do that to me. Usually when I'm trying to sleep. I feel someone staring at me, flick on the lamp, and there's a cat right next to me just staring. Talk about unnerving...

Don't feel bad about the "big" thing. My aunt's cat Dusty weighed 18 pounds when she died. I'll see if I can dig up a pic of her for you. :)

Ah yes. The "pet me now or die" look. My cats do that to me. Usually when I'm trying to sleep. I feel someone staring at me, flick on the lamp, and there's a cat right next to me just staring. Talk about unnerving...
Sampson doesn't usually do that to us. His bedroom routine is to snuggle up against me, settle in, and usually rest his chin on my shoulder. Once he's settled in, he starts purring...which usually converts to a snore as he falls asleep. :)

He will meow up a storm in the morning when the alarm clock goes off, though. Usually stopped by getting up and feeding him. (And on several occasions, he's head-butted me in the jaw to wake me up and feed him.) Once he's fed, though, he comes right back to bed and snuggles right back up and goes back to sleep. :mrgreen:

LOL Thanks. :) Here's one of my babies. This is Oreo. Better known as Bubba kitty or Bubby. Long story...LOL He's the oldest of my short, furry children. He's almost 5.

View attachment 257

Last edited:
Here birdie, birdie!! Oreo wants a snack! ;) Just kidding!! I'm not a fan of birds, but those are kinda cute. :)

And AJ...I feel your pain. I got woke up about three hours after I went to bed because my kitten, Leah, was starved and wanted to be petted. *sigh* The joys of living with a cat...

yall r so funny guys really im dying here haha i have a german sherpered and chow mix and a cat so haha

Back