Post a picture of your pet

I have always admired the flexibility of cats, thanks God men do not have it, because we should be stingished as dinosaurs thousand years ago...:roll:

LOL..haahhahahaha....I don't think men will ever be "Extinct", lol.....On the bright side now I have a whole variety of men to choose from :) lol..:mrgreen:

I am not sure of it...

??? Dont' disapoint me please...hahahaa, you mean to tell me there's no more men who will love only "one" woman, cheerish her, please her, encourage her, and support her in "all" that she does???? lol...and all this time I've been waiting for my prince charming to come along :( lol....

??? Dont' disapoint me please...hahahaa, you mean to tell me there's no more men who will love only "one" woman, cheerish her, please her, encourage her, and support her in "all" that she does???? lol...and all this time I've been waiting for my prince charming to come along :( lol....

We where talking about pets, so remember princes oftenly are first frogs, need the magic kiss of the princess to become princes. Remember that. LOL

We where talking about pets, so remember princes oftenly are first frogs, need the magic kiss of the princess to become princes. Remember that. LOL

Magic Kiss??? Damn...I've kissed several and they've all ended up turning into monsters!!! lol...should I keep kissing???? lol..:mrgreen:

Magic Kiss??? Damn...I've kissed several and they've all ended up turning into monsters!!! lol...should I keep kissing???? lol..:mrgreen:

That´s the game, where is the magic frog, don´t ever know until proving many frogs. If you are lucky enough to find the magic one at first kiss, then let´s play lottery together, let´s park our posches in front of our mansions and we will have lots of frogs trying to be kissed. Looool.
:whip:

That´s the game, where is the magic frog, don´t ever know until proving many frogs. If you are lucky enough to find the magic one at first kiss, then let´s play lottery together, let´s park our posches in front of our mansions and we will have lots of frogs trying to be kissed. Looool.
:whip:

I'm tired of kissing frogs that turn into jerks, LOL!!! oh, well...guess I'm out of luck...LOl..

Hahhahahaaha...lets forget about men...and start drinkin'''heehehehehe..."brindis"..cheers.:drunkb:

I don´t know about you, but that´s not valid for me, when I star drinking at last I begin to think in women nearby (uuuum, doesn´t matter if it´s whisky, rum or water) LOL

I don´t know about you, but that´s not valid for me, when I star drinking at last I begin to think in women nearby (uuuum, doesn´t matter if it´s whisky, rum or water) LOL

Hehehehehe, then you forget about women, and I about men..."It's all about me"..heheheee..

Our new sweetie...

She doesn't have a name yet because we aren't sure if we are going to keep her or if my aunt that lost her Gordon Setter a few months ago is going to take her.

She's a beautiful female Irish Setter. Our dog and my cat hate her, she wants to play with everything and everyone and they just want to rest!

Attachments

• is.jpg
    is.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 5
Tickla's offcialy pissed at me...lol....we cat fight lots..:mrgreen:

picture1385.jpg

Back