Post a picture of your pet

This is Mia, my in-laws' cat. As you can see, she's a total ham for the camera...

Miainsink.jpg

Uf, don´t say that to me. It´s a very expensive pet, 4 times a year to the dentist for revisions. :-x

LMAO!!!!! Hahahahahahhahaaha, hilarious....you're too funny...oh..geez more people on this forums should as you for advice on making people LOL and smile!!!! lol....

Sorry dear, you are wrong Gizmo was this
http://dancinglascivia.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/gizmo.jpg

But he was lost the nite after I met my new pet. He looked good and disappeared with all my other pets.

Hahahhahahahhaha!!!!!! OMG!!!! I love Gizmo!!!!! lol....he's sooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!! I would take Gizmo over any man anytime!!! Gizmo is nice a I can cuddle with him, !!! LOL!!!! Thanks Solideo for reminding me of the Gremlins!!!!! LOL!

Time to revive the thread...finally downloaded some pics off the camera for your entertainment.

First, here's Sampson in his kitty carrier...this is when we were bringing him home from our trip out to my in-laws over the Christmas 2008/New Year's 2009 holidays:

DSC01951.jpg

Sampson's not too bright...so he thought he was hiding under the bed, yet here's his tail still sticking out:

DSC01976.jpg

I actually reached down (after I took that pic) and scratched his tail...he went "ROWR!" and shot further underneath the bed. :lol:

And finally, here's me with Mia (my mother-in-law's cat) snuggling up with me on the sofa when we were out visiting over Christmas 2008/New Year's 2009:

DSC01925.jpg

2 CUTE!!!! LOL!!!! I just wanna hug'em!,...lol
Time to revive the thread...finally downloaded some pics off the camera for your entertainment.

First, here's Sampson in his kitty carrier...this is when we were bringing him home from our trip out to my in-laws over the Christmas 2008/New Year's 2009 holidays:

DSC01951.jpg

Sampson's not too bright...so he thought he was hiding under the bed, yet here's his tail still sticking out:

DSC01976.jpg

I actually reached down (after I took that pic) and scratched his tail...he went "ROWR!" and shot further underneath the bed. :lol:

And finally, here's me with Mia (my mother-in-law's cat) snuggling up with me on the sofa when we were out visiting over Christmas 2008/New Year's 2009:

DSC01925.jpg

Let me give you my condolences, was that photo taken after her Pilate´s class of after falling down from the empire state building? I can´t notice if she breathes. :-?

LOL, hahahahhaa, Soli like always you're so totally funny :mrgreen:....Darling shes sleeping...Awwww, just to see her nap, makes me wanna grab my pillows and cuddle!!!! lol...

LOL, hahahahhaa, Soli like always you're so totally funny :mrgreen:....Darling shes sleeping...Awwww, just to see her nap, makes me wanna grab my pillows and cuddle!!!! lol...

I have always admired the flexibility of cats, thanks God men do not have it, because we should be stingished as dinosaurs thousand years ago...:roll:

Back