Post a picture of your pet

Charge 7

Master Gunner
We've had a few pet topics here and some folks have shown their horses in photos of themselves so I thought it would be a nice topic showing pics of our pets. These can be pets you have now or ones you've had in the past.

I'll start off with two of Willie, the dog that saved my family from the fire. As you can see he was quite the cat lover. The most peaceful Shepard I had.

And here's one of my current pride and joy, Odin. The smartest I've ever had.

The creature that is dark and ominous within its bright gaze struck fear within thine heart

Okay fiancée says the cats have to get equal time (I'm betting one of them complained). So here goes:

This is Hop Sing. The kitten in the pics of Willie all grown up now and getting on in years. He got his name because he was a little Asian guy who chased a big "Hoss" (dog) out of the kitchen just like on "Bonanza".

This is Hop Sing in the background with his daughter Mai in the foreground. My sister owns Mai's mother. Oh well, another broken home.

Shhhh! The cats are full of themselves enough as it is! :lol:

Odin just asks "Does that mean I get a cookie?" ;)

What a great pic! Thanks for sharing it. Reminds me of the "little dog & big dog" duo in the Bugs Bunny cartoons. "George is my friend and I will hug him and squeeze him..."

Back