Post a picture of your pet

http://www.myspace.com/wepugsrock

Here is my pet's web page.

1240989167_m.jpg

Oh...my...God...Your dogs have a MySpace page...And I thought I was obsessed with my cats...:shock:

They are absolutely adorable little things, though. Too cute!!! :):)

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww poor AJ!!!! :crybaby: Well it doesn't count for much, but I'll be your friend. :mrgreen:

Gee, thanks Sevens -- I'm not sure; with friends like you, who needs enemies? :mrgreen:

Actually, I wanna know who the pugs's blonde friend is!
drool.gif

Gee, thanks Sevens -- I'm not sure; with friends like you, who needs enemies? :mrgreen:

The word is "frenemy." I'm your best friend :angel: and your worst enemy :firedevi: ...all rolled into one adorable little package!!!!! Does life get any better? :mrgreen:

Oh...my...God...Your dogs have a MySpace page...And I thought I was obsessed with my cats...:shock:

They are absolutely adorable little things, though. Too cute!!! :):)

Yeah, my pugs rock... still have a little bit more work to do with the page.

Yeah, my pugs rock... still have a little bit more work to do with the page.

And my cats rock...but I still fail to see why they need their own MySpace page. LOL :mrgreen: But I must say those are two of the most precious little pups I've seen in a long time. Which one is which?

And my cats rock...but I still fail to see why they need their own MySpace page. LOL :mrgreen: But I must say those are two of the most precious little pups I've seen in a long time. Which one is which?

Because they deserve a little bit of myspace as well.

Next I think I will do a "roadkill" myspace page... what do ya think?

Because they deserve a little bit of myspace as well.

Next I think I will do a "roadkill" myspace page... what do ya think?

What...do...I...think...I'm assuming you mean besides that you're insane...*backs away slowly while looking frantically for the exit* :angel:

Back