Post a picture of your pet

One time, I ate a kangaroos jerky....it was alright...tasted like a deer.

Last edited:
Lt. AJ!!!! What do you mean it didn't taste like chicken!?!?! I thought everything but chicken tasted like chicken....What's up with this? LOL

Roo is very gamey meat fox is most correct it does taste a lot like deer. It needs to be cook correctly, if cooked to fast it drys out and is crappy.

Slow cooking is best.

And yes we export to the USA.

We don't eat Jerky as a rule, but I noticed its coming into the supermarkets.

So we really don't make it, but Fox said he had some so maybe.

senojekips never tried it? I know it was along time people would never touch it, but you should hun, it is nice, 24 hours in honey and soy.

Lt. AJ!!!! What do you mean it didn't taste like chicken!?!?! I thought everything but chicken tasted like chicken....What's up with this? LOL
Hey, we're talkiing deer meat. Now, crocodile meat...THAT tastes like chicken. :thumb:

I've asked myself that same question many times, Henderson. And no one seems to have a good answer for me. LOL

So then give me the list of what doesn't taste like chicken. So that I can enlighten my friends. :mrgreen:

Chicken doesn't taste like chicken. It tastes more like 11 secret herbs and spices.

My apologies to Col. Sanders.

I may sling off at KFC but I still enjoy a feed every time I go to the city. (About twice a year). We really dipped out here in Australia though.

I don't know if it's still the case, but when I was in the States in 1971, KFC used to have the worlds best baked beans. A large tub of BB and a dozen buns and I had (bachelor) meals for a day.

Back