Post a picture of your car. - Page 9

--
Boots

October 23rd, 2005  
Locke

if you copy and paste nicks link into a new browser it works! not sure why but meh

nice looking car nick! bet its a biotch to clean, oh well, least it isn't black!
done an laps of chapel st in it :P
October 23rd, 2005  
FutureHMSGrad

http://www.mbusa.com/brand/models/S500V.jsp

The 2005 though, obviously. Oh I forgot! It's white, not silver.

And this is what I hope to get for my 18th birthday!

http://www.cadillac.com/cadillacjsp/....jsp?model=xlr
October 23rd, 2005  
rotc boy

...... i drive a 02' mazda protege....YOU DRIVE A MERCEDES?!?!?!?!?! for your first car? daaaaaaaaaaamn
--
Boots
October 23rd, 2005  
Team Infidel

yeah, something is way wrong with that.
October 23rd, 2005  
FutureHMSGrad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Infidel
I kind of agree. It was more of like a 'reward' though, like for skipping grades and getting straight A's. Oh well. I'll take it! hahaha If I want that other new one (something about a Cadillac appeals to me for some reason!), I'll have to pay for some of it with my lawsuit money. They're not going to buy me 2 new cars within 2 years.
October 23rd, 2005  
Rob Henderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureHMSGrad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Infidel
I kind of agree. It was more of like a 'reward' though, like for skipping grades and getting straight A's. Oh well. I'll take it! hahaha If I want that other new one (something about a Cadillac appeals to me for some reason!), I'll have to pay for some of it with my lawsuit money. They're not going to buy me 2 new cars within 2 years.
lol my parents arent buying me 1 new car within the rest of my life so stop complainin... I bought my car with my own hard-earned money..
October 23rd, 2005  
sunb!

Sorry no picture of it but currently driving a Toyota Carina Dx II 1986 mod - no fancy equipment such as ABS, EPS, USB, LCD, HDTV or CD - but it takes me from A to B and still have some miles to go before it call it a day. Currently 256.000 km - will make it to 300.000

Planning to get a Toyota Avensis next summer though... Black with chrome details - oh yeah baby
October 23rd, 2005  
FutureDevilDog

There's mine right there
October 23rd, 2005  
Locke

im definately oging to be agreeing with TI on this one
October 24th, 2005  
LeEnfield

I learnt to drive on one of these. There were no disc brakes, no hydraulics, no power steering, no turn indicators, no synchromeshed gears so it was double de clutching all the time, no heaters, no blower to clear the windscreen of mist, you did this buy cutting a potato and rubbing the wet bit over the inside of the windscreen.