Post a picture of your car. - Page 8

--
Boots

March 6th, 2005  
Damien

Can't believe this thread's still going...

I got a new race car, I'll try to get pictures up soon.
March 6th, 2005  
CavScout

I have 1993 full size Ford Bronco and a 1980 L-82 Corvette...pictures to follow soon.

Update: Here is my Vette....

Here is my Bronco...
March 7th, 2005  
sleepyscout

well being the car guy that I am have to post on this. The toy i got after iraq was a 2004 subaru WRX its rally blue no spoiler and i had the windows tinted i am waiting till after sfas to replace all 3 cat's and the entire exhaust system then upgrade the computer should put me to around 290bhp from there its brakes and suspension. I love auto cross its why i bought my car but i have be carefull because they just put in this new tri traffic circle and every one keeps telling me its not my personal race course on saturady nights good thing i know the mp's.

8)
--
Boots
March 8th, 2005  
Tessa

http://elftown.lysator.liu.se/_The%2...0RX2%20Project

This is my hot babe.

And yeah, she is naked right now, so be gentle about the words here.

A Lady like her can get easily upset. She doesn't look like anything special yet. But she is going to be one hell of a eyecatcher when she's done.

This is my first and only car.. *Loves her babe*
March 8th, 2005  
The Other Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPhoenix
http://elftown.lysator.liu.se/_The%20Ford%20Fiesta%20RX2%20Project

This is my hot babe.

And yeah, she is naked right now, so be gentle about the words here.

A Lady like her can get easily upset. She doesn't look like anything special yet. But she is going to be one h**l of a eyecatcher when she's done.

This is my first and only car.. *Loves her babe*
That's fine. better than My dad's old Pinto...
March 9th, 2005  
CavScout

I updated my original POST with my pictures, take a look a few POST's back...
March 9th, 2005  
Charge 7

I don't have a picture of my car itself handy, but this is a picture of another one just like it. Same color too. The Dodge SRT-8. The best of all worlds IMO. Sports car handling, SUV capacity, comfort and ability to go pretty much anywhere. The ideal rig for Vermont and quite affordable. V8 with the automatic ability to reduce to 4 cylinders when not all are needed to improve fuel economy.

March 9th, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksman
here is mine

LADA to shto nada...man I love that car!
October 23rd, 2005  
Team Infidel

This is not mine exactly, but it is what I could fine on the internet that resembled mine.

October 23rd, 2005  
AussieNick

My ute.
2005 Holden VZ Ute[/quote]