Post a picture of your car. - Page 7

--
Boots

November 6th, 2004  
echo

I work on the Camero alot. After a while, it came time to buy a daily driver kind of car. I was going to buy a new 2001 Camero, but I wanted to get some variety in my life. So I thought I would try an import style car. Its my first go at one.... so be nice!
November 6th, 2004  
cbbr08

Just got it a month ago

its a scion tC if anybody is wondering what kind of car it is
December 9th, 2004  
catalinargonzalez

--
Boots
December 9th, 2004  
egoz

nice, ya should get some pics with some light on those.
how's the fit and finish on those scions?
December 9th, 2004  
catalinargonzalez

Quote:
Originally Posted by egoz
nice, ya should get some pics with some light on those.
how's the fit and finish on those scions?
I was definitely pleasantly surprised. I have never seen a car with so many options deliver such exceptional value for such a low price. I give it 5 and a half stars. I love it. CBBR08 loves his too, from what I hear.

PS: It's got a camry engine in it, so it runs great
December 12th, 2004  
CadetEnsignAraque

i got me a mazda rx-8 cant drive it yet until next year but im hookin it up with the money i make so far i got a dualback exhaust system it makes like them type of sounds when u hear NOS coming out it sounds like that when it switches gears its clutch by the way its red its the sexiest car in the world
December 12th, 2004  
Trevor

I'll be driving my dad's nice '92 Plymouth Voyager and my mom's '00 Acura 1.6EL for a long time before I even consider buying my own car.
December 12th, 2004  
AussieNick

Quote:
i got me a mazda rx-8 cant drive it yet until next year but im hookin it up with the money i make so far i got a dualback exhaust system it makes like them type of sounds when u hear NOS coming out it sounds like that when it switches gears its clutch by the way its red its the sexiest car in the world
I don't understand a word of that, and it needs some punctuation. RX-8's are alright, but the good old series 6 RX7 can't be beat.
March 5th, 2005  
The Other Guy

I have a gold 1999 Ford Contour with 138,000 Miles on it.
It's ready for the scrap heap.
Looking at:

Mazda6
http://www.mazda.nl/content/wallpape...-1_800x600.jpg

Honda CR-V
http://www.sharpman.com/toys/062003/Honda_CR-V.jpg
March 5th, 2005  
dougal

I got a starlet, yeahhhhh.

could be worse