Post a picture of your car.

I work on the Camero alot. After a while, it came time to buy a daily driver kind of car. I was going to buy a new 2001 Camero, but I wanted to get some variety in my life. So I thought I would try an import style car. Its my first go at one.... so be nice!

Silver%20tC

Silver%20tC

Silver%20tC

Just got it a month ago

its a scion tC if anybody is wondering what kind of car it is

nice, ya should get some pics with some light on those. ;)
how's the fit and finish on those scions?

egoz said:
nice, ya should get some pics with some light on those. ;)
how's the fit and finish on those scions?

I was definitely pleasantly surprised. I have never seen a car with so many options deliver such exceptional value for such a low price. I give it 5 and a half stars. I love it. CBBR08 loves his too, from what I hear.

PS: It's got a camry engine in it, so it runs great

i got me a mazda rx-8 cant drive it yet until next year but im hookin it up with the money i make so far i got a dualback exhaust system it makes like them type of sounds when u hear NOS coming out it sounds like that when it switches gears its clutch by the way its red its the sexiest car in the world

I'll be driving my dad's nice '92 Plymouth Voyager and my mom's '00 Acura 1.6EL for a long time before I even consider buying my own car.

i got me a mazda rx-8 cant drive it yet until next year but im hookin it up with the money i make so far i got a dualback exhaust system it makes like them type of sounds when u hear NOS coming out it sounds like that when it switches gears its clutch by the way its red its the sexiest car in the world

I don't understand a word of that, and it needs some punctuation. RX-8's are alright, but the good old series 6 RX7 can't be beat.

Can't believe this thread's still going...

I got a new race car, I'll try to get pictures up soon.

I have 1993 full size Ford Bronco and a 1980 L-82 Corvette...pictures to follow soon. :lol:

Update: Here is my Vette....
LeftFront.JPG

Here is my Bronco...
Stock33.JPG

well being the car guy that I am have to post on this. The toy i got after iraq was a 2004 subaru WRX its rally blue no spoiler and i had the windows tinted i am waiting till after sfas to replace all 3 cat's and the entire exhaust system then upgrade the computer should put me to around 290bhp from there its brakes and suspension. I love auto cross its why i bought my car but i have be carefull because they just put in this new tri traffic circle and every one keeps telling me its not my personal race course on saturady nights good thing i know the mp's.

:D :D 8)

SilverPhoenix said:
http://elftown.lysator.liu.se/_The%20Ford%20Fiesta%20RX2%20Project

This is my hot babe. ;)

And yeah, she is naked right now, so be gentle about the words here.

A Lady like her can get easily upset. She doesn't look like anything special yet. But she is going to be one h**l of a eyecatcher when she's done.

This is my first and only car.. *Loves her babe*

That's fine. better than My dad's old Pinto...

I don't have a picture of my car itself handy, but this is a picture of another one just like it. Same color too. The Dodge SRT-8. The best of all worlds IMO. Sports car handling, SUV capacity, comfort and ability to go pretty much anywhere. The ideal rig for Vermont and quite affordable. V8 with the automatic ability to reduce to 4 cylinders when not all are needed to improve fuel economy.

Back