Post a picture of your car.

Dude that GT-500 is friggin pimp! It eats imports for breakfast lunch and dinner. My dad just got a 1969 Mach 1, he yanked the 302 out and put in a 600 horse 427 in it.

My car is at Billmur Finishing, getting totally restored. Paint, Stripes, Floor pans, Interior, and Chrome. I cant wait till its done... :cowb:

m1051_r2000-t.jpg

I have way more pride in my cannondale than I do my car. If you are wondering, I drive a 98 nissan altima.

1990 300ZX

This is not a picture of my actual car but this is what I have. I do not have any digital pictures so here is a link to what it is.

http://www.kaminari.com/images_product/90300ZX4.jpg

My car is identical except for the wing and body kit. Right now I have the engine out. It started as, I'm going to replace the clutch. Then the rear main seal was leaking. Had to pull the oil pan. Engine needed to come out to pull the oil pan. Now all the gaskets are being replaced, I am taking the heads and intake plenum in to port and polish it. Replaced main engine wire harness and all that nit picky stuff that happens over time under the hood. High flow air intake, exhaust, front & rear strut braces, stage 2 clutch and then the engine porting. Stock 222 hp but should be around 300 once all is done. Hell of project pulling these engines. Whew.

Damien said:
sure... and I own the car from night rider...
2321_0001d.jpg

Ebay took the page down, but K.I.T.T. (Knight Industries Two Thousand) was for sale a couple of weeks ago, it was sold for 47.000 USD, I think. It was the actual car used for the second season of the series. Did you buy it (him ;) )? :D

sgtbreeden said:
i just got done doing a little paint work to it i would tell you all about it but i like the element of suprise :)

Does it have anything to do with an A-Team? :lol:

Back