Post a picture of your car.

if you copy and paste nicks link into a new browser it works! not sure why but meh

nice looking car nick! bet its a biotch to clean, oh well, least it isn't black!
done an laps of chapel st in it :p

...... :shock: i drive a 02' mazda protege....YOU DRIVE A MERCEDES?!?!?!?!?! for your first car? daaaaaaaaaaamn

Team Infidel said:
yeah, something is way wrong with that.

:lol: I kind of agree. It was more of like a 'reward' though, like for skipping grades and getting straight A's. Oh well. I'll take it! hahaha If I want that other new one (something about a Cadillac appeals to me for some reason!), I'll have to pay for some of it with my lawsuit money. They're not going to buy me 2 new cars within 2 years. :(

FutureHMSGrad said:
Team Infidel said:
yeah, something is way wrong with that.

:lol: I kind of agree. It was more of like a 'reward' though, like for skipping grades and getting straight A's. Oh well. I'll take it! hahaha If I want that other new one (something about a Cadillac appeals to me for some reason!), I'll have to pay for some of it with my lawsuit money. They're not going to buy me 2 new cars within 2 years. :(

lol my parents arent buying me 1 new car within the rest of my life so stop complainin... I bought my car with my own hard-earned money..

Sorry no picture of it but currently driving a Toyota Carina Dx II 1986 mod - no fancy equipment such as ABS, EPS, USB, LCD, HDTV or CD - but it takes me from A to B and still have some miles to go before it call it a day. Currently 256.000 km - will make it to 300.000 :salute:

Planning to get a Toyota Avensis next summer though... Black with chrome details - oh yeah baby :D

r_1.23.S6_GLBL_SPTCRUISER_BLU_M.jpg

There's mine right there :D

AustinSevenSwallow1930.jpg

I learnt to drive on one of these. There were no disc brakes, no hydraulics, no power steering, no turn indicators, no synchromeshed gears so it was double de clutching all the time, no heaters, no blower to clear the windscreen of mist, you did this buy cutting a potato and rubbing the wet bit over the inside of the windscreen.

nice looking car nick! bet its a biotch to clean, oh well, least it isn't black!
done an laps of chapel st in it

She's not so hard to clean, thats part of why I got white. Easier than black.

As for Chapel st, sorry, wrong state for that.

Man just google it. A white new clean Ford Mustang 2005 the new one.

And I shall get me something like a sporty Cadillac or that fancy Alfa Romeo, the one I saw. Or MAYBEEEE a Lamborghini. Hopefully in the near future, untill my father completes building the new big house.
Anyways, yeah..But no way am getting me a Jaguar cause its all over the place! and I dont want to have the same car as all of the others. Hmm what else, well maybe an Auston Martin would do...and oh, After that, I am getting me a small Jeep.. YEP! THATS ALL FOLKS! move along..

8) 8) 8) :rambo:

I was involved in a car accident a while back.
So the Tib is gone :(

I have no car anymore!!!

Re: 1990 300ZX

Keist IV said:
This is not a picture of my actual car but this is what I have. I do not have any digital pictures so here is a link to what it is.

http://www.kaminari.com/images_product/90300ZX4.jpg

Before I got my license, I had my heart SET on a 92-94 300zx TT....and I still want one. Then my parents went around and wanted to buy a minivan, so they told me I could either get a beater car, or let them get their minivan, and I could have the Mercedes. Guess what I took....

benz0091.jpg

I love it, it's not an ordinary 3-series or your common teen car...a true German Mercedes. :D Nonetheless, it's a work in progress.

Edit: The car's in the process of drying off, hence why the wiper is up and it's dripping wet. :p

MightyMacbeth said:
Man just google it. A white new clean Ford Mustang 2005 the new one.

And I shall get me something like a sporty Cadillac or that fancy Alfa Romeo, the one I saw. Or MAYBEEEE a Lamborghini. Hopefully in the near future, untill my father completes building the new big house.
Anyways, yeah..But no way am getting me a Jaguar cause its all over the place! and I dont want to have the same car as all of the others. Hmm what else, well maybe an Auston Martin would do...and oh, After that, I am getting me a small Jeep.. YEP! THATS ALL FOLKS! move along..

8) 8) 8) :rambo:

and oh..I forgot the horse..yep the mare 8)

Little bit of an old pic, but here's me driving my car (2000 VW Passat GLS 4MOTION) through the famed Bus Stop turn at Watkins Glen in May 2003:
WatkinsGlenBusStopSmall.jpg

More current pic of my car:
PassatOZsm.jpg

Back