Navy Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureDevilDog

There's mine right there
It looks almost like mine lol!
October 24th, 2005  
AussieNick

Quote:
nice looking car nick! bet its a biotch to clean, oh well, least it isn't black!
done an laps of chapel st in it
She's not so hard to clean, thats part of why I got white. Easier than black.

As for Chapel st, sorry, wrong state for that.
October 24th, 2005  
MightyMacbeth

Man just google it. A white new clean Ford Mustang 2005 the new one.

And I shall get me something like a sporty Cadillac or that fancy Alfa Romeo, the one I saw. Or MAYBEEEE a Lamborghini. Hopefully in the near future, untill my father completes building the new big house.
Anyways, yeah..But no way am getting me a Jaguar cause its all over the place! and I dont want to have the same car as all of the others. Hmm what else, well maybe an Auston Martin would do...and oh, After that, I am getting me a small Jeep.. YEP! THATS ALL FOLKS! move along..

8) 8) 8)
--
Boots
October 24th, 2005  
echo

I was involved in a car accident a while back.
So the Tib is gone

I have no car anymore!!!
October 25th, 2005  
CDTGaticaW201

Topic: Re: 1990 300ZX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keist IV
This is not a picture of my actual car but this is what I have. I do not have any digital pictures so here is a link to what it is.

http://www.kaminari.com/images_product/90300ZX4.jpg
Before I got my license, I had my heart SET on a 92-94 300zx TT....and I still want one. Then my parents went around and wanted to buy a minivan, so they told me I could either get a beater car, or let them get their minivan, and I could have the Mercedes. Guess what I took....

I love it, it's not an ordinary 3-series or your common teen car...a true German Mercedes. Nonetheless, it's a work in progress.

Edit: The car's in the process of drying off, hence why the wiper is up and it's dripping wet. :P
October 25th, 2005  
MightyMacbeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMacbeth
Man just google it. A white new clean Ford Mustang 2005 the new one.

And I shall get me something like a sporty Cadillac or that fancy Alfa Romeo, the one I saw. Or MAYBEEEE a Lamborghini. Hopefully in the near future, untill my father completes building the new big house.
Anyways, yeah..But no way am getting me a Jaguar cause its all over the place! and I dont want to have the same car as all of the others. Hmm what else, well maybe an Auston Martin would do...and oh, After that, I am getting me a small Jeep.. YEP! THATS ALL FOLKS! move along..

8) 8) 8)
and oh..I forgot the horse..yep the mare 8)
October 25th, 2005  
AJChenMPH

Little bit of an old pic, but here's me driving my car (2000 VW Passat GLS 4MOTION) through the famed Bus Stop turn at Watkins Glen in May 2003:

More current pic of my car: