Post pics of yourself on cadet exercises in here

Trevor

Feel free to post pics of yourselves on any type of cadet exercise.

These are me on a survival exercise back in september.

Picture 1

Picture 2

I look like a goober in this one:
Picture 3

Picture 4

Named the links in effort to fix what it was doing to my window. Wasn't sure if anyone else was having the problem. ~Crazy

dougal said:
Tuff exercise!! :lol: Only joking, has to be done

That was just the CP we were setting up. We didn't sleep in mods. It was an exercise for the first years. They slept in hooches and the senior staff slept in bell tents.

nulli secundus said:
http://www.winstonsalemcap.com/Pictures/Wing_SAREX/Album/pages/DSCF0002_jpg.htm
Im the one with the bald head. It was a "Wing" SAREX.

Was that on 29 May 04? Cause I had one of those, DUDE I WAS THERE moments. Actually, more then likely, I was in the van with Capt Shuping, Capt Keasler, SM (at the time) Emerson, and some cadets, or, I was inside tryin to figure out what they were goin to do to my cadet cause he forgot his membership card. Honestly.

I'll post my pics when I find them.

CadetEnsignAraque said:
ur cadets need haircuts lol

Contrary to popular belief, those ARE NOT my cadets.

That was another squadron at encampment, they just got my walking through the barracs. My cadets earned honor flight for encampment that year as well as drill champs and our cadet got honor cadet for encampment.

So again, those weren't my cadets.

CadetEnsignAraque said:

Now that I look at it, show me how they're out of regs? None of their hair is touching their ears nor is it to thick in bulk. So how are they out of regs?

Gorfour20 said:
CadetEnsignAraque said:

Now that I look at it, show me how they're out of regs? None of their hair is touching their ears nor is it to thick in bulk. So how are they out of regs?

I couldn't find anything either.

And the collar thing... It all depends on how they are standing.

Gorfour20 said:
Hall March Gotta love the smirk
Hmm... You should see my hall march :p . Lol. Usually I look like I got hit by a train or I'm mad and trying to keep my hands off someones neck. :p

Hey now, Why you smirkin at me? I didn't do nothin to ya! :p j/p sir. :rambo:

Nice pictures...
Was one of you wearing jump wings on your BDUs?! :shock: Jesus Christ, I thought your Cadet Protection Policy didn't allow anything like that...

Also, may I suggest getting new name/BOS tapes? The Air Force uses blue on olive, I believe, rather than white on blue...

CrazyCadet142 said:
or, I was inside tryin to figure out what they were goin to do to my cadet cause he forgot his membership card.
Yeap, it was the one in May. I remember that cadet, ate a lot of the food there. Which is what Sgt. Joker and I did when we got back. Then I found myself heading back to wing for AE day, NC-082 kicked butt.

nulli secundus said:
CrazyCadet142 said:
or, I was inside tryin to figure out what they were goin to do to my cadet cause he forgot his membership card.
Yeap, it was the one in May. I remember that cadet, ate a lot of the food there. Which is what Sgt. Joker and I did when we got back. Then I found myself heading back to wing for AE day, NC-082 kicked butt.

Wow. Thats actually hilarious that you remember that about him. The kid eats constantly. Then again, its sugar, and Im tryin to get him off that. One night, he was dancing to my sq cc's Jewish music at 0400 when the rest of us were tryin to sleep. Yeah, sleepin on the floor is kinda uncomfy, but hey, i survived...

c/LtCdr said:
Nice pictures...
Was one of you wearing jump wings on your BDUs?! :shock: Jesus Christ, I thought your Cadet Protection Policy didn't allow anything like that...

Also, may I suggest getting new name/BOS tapes? The Air Force uses blue on olive, I believe, rather than white on blue...

What are you referring too? If the Civil Air Patrol uniform, possibly is it a ground team member patch? I'm completely lost here tho. Also, we have no control of our patch colors?

I hope I"m just turned around or something :p cause I don't know how to answer this one that great.

CrazyCadet142 said:
Yeah, sleepin on the floor is kinda uncomfy, but hey, i survived...
Sleeping on the floor isn't that bad. Now sleeping out side with the temp. being at around 20 degrees, and a slit wind chill can get just a tad uncomfortable.

CrazyCadet142 said:
What are you referring too? If the Civil Air Patrol uniform, possibly is it a ground team member patch? I'm completely lost here tho. Also, we have no control of our patch colors?

I hope I"m just turned around or something :p cause I don't know how to answer this one that great.

Sorry I wasn't more clear...I was referring to the "hall march" photo, http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RgD1...sEMS4mX1A8/elliott.jpg?dc=4675434118349250732, where the badge on the cadet's right chest immediately superior to his nametape looks strangely like jump wings.

Back