Post pics of yourself on cadet exercises in here

nulli secundus said:
CrazyCadet142 said:
Yeah, sleepin on the floor is kinda uncomfy, but hey, i survived...
Sleeping on the floor isn't that bad. Now sleeping out side with the temp. being at around 20 degrees, and a slit wind chill can get just a tad uncomfortable.

Then I would swear you were at my 2nd Amn school. Except you would have said, "and that girl in the shelter half that froze closed because of the freezing rain, and she kept everybody up coughing. We all thought she was going to die..."

Yeah, that would be me.

c/LtCdr said:
where the badge on the cadet's right chest immediately superior to his nametape looks strangely like jump wings.
That's a GTM (Ground Team Member) Badge, and above it, i believe, are cadet pilot wings.

nulli secundus said:
c/LtCdr said:
where the badge on the cadet's right chest immediately superior to his nametape looks strangely like jump wings.
That's a GTM (Ground Team Member) Badge, and above it, i believe, are cadet pilot wings.

Its a GTL (Ground Team Leader) badge because of the star. Above it is Cadet Solo Pilot, I wore pilot wings but something happened with my Form 5 checkride so I need to redo it.

Trevor said:
Not bad...is that at your unit's armoury/base, or at a summer training centre?
That is the omni at Beale AFB. My group conducts most of our training such as Basic Cadet School, CG training and some small Feild training days. We like to get lost in the middle of no where with 40 lb rucks 8)

Beale AFB is huge!

Back