Post pics of yourself on cadet exercises in here - Page 2




 
--
 
December 6th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nulli secundus
http://www.winstonsalemcap.com/Pictures/Wing_SAREX/Album/pages/DSCF0002_jpg.htm
Im the one with the bald head. It was a "Wing" SAREX.

Was that on 29 May 04? Cause I had one of those, DUDE I WAS THERE moments. Actually, more then likely, I was in the van with Capt Shuping, Capt Keasler, SM (at the time) Emerson, and some cadets, or, I was inside tryin to figure out what they were goin to do to my cadet cause he forgot his membership card. Honestly.

I'll post my pics when I find them.
December 6th, 2004  
Gorfour20
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CadetEnsignAraque
ur cadets need haircuts lol
Contrary to popular belief, those ARE NOT my cadets.

That was another squadron at encampment, they just got my walking through the barracs. My cadets earned honor flight for encampment that year as well as drill champs and our cadet got honor cadet for encampment.

So again, those weren't my cadets.
December 6th, 2004  
Gorfour20
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CadetEnsignAraque
ur cadets need haircuts lol
Now that I look at it, show me how they're out of regs? None of their hair is touching their ears nor is it to thick in bulk. So how are they out of regs?
--
December 6th, 2004  
Trevor
 
There's the one kid who's hair is touching the back of his collar
December 7th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorfour20
Quote:
Originally Posted by CadetEnsignAraque
ur cadets need haircuts lol
Now that I look at it, show me how they're out of regs? None of their hair is touching their ears nor is it to thick in bulk. So how are they out of regs?
I couldn't find anything either.

And the collar thing... It all depends on how they are standing.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorfour20
Hall March Gotta love the smirk
Hmm... You should see my hall march :P . Lol. Usually I look like I got hit by a train or I'm mad and trying to keep my hands off someones neck. :P

Hey now, Why you smirkin at me? I didn't do nothin to ya! :P j/p sir.
December 7th, 2004  
c/Commander
 
 
Nice pictures...
Was one of you wearing jump wings on your BDUs?! Jesus Christ, I thought your Cadet Protection Policy didn't allow anything like that...

Also, may I suggest getting new name/BOS tapes? The Air Force uses blue on olive, I believe, rather than white on blue...
December 7th, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCadet142
or, I was inside tryin to figure out what they were goin to do to my cadet cause he forgot his membership card.
Yeap, it was the one in May. I remember that cadet, ate a lot of the food there. Which is what Sgt. Joker and I did when we got back. Then I found myself heading back to wing for AE day, NC-082 kicked butt.
December 7th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nulli secundus
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCadet142
or, I was inside tryin to figure out what they were goin to do to my cadet cause he forgot his membership card.
Yeap, it was the one in May. I remember that cadet, ate a lot of the food there. Which is what Sgt. Joker and I did when we got back. Then I found myself heading back to wing for AE day, NC-082 kicked butt.
Wow. Thats actually hilarious that you remember that about him. The kid eats constantly. Then again, its sugar, and Im tryin to get him off that. One night, he was dancing to my sq cc's Jewish music at 0400 when the rest of us were tryin to sleep. Yeah, sleepin on the floor is kinda uncomfy, but hey, i survived...


Quote:
Originally Posted by c/LtCdr
Nice pictures...
Was one of you wearing jump wings on your BDUs?! Jesus Christ, I thought your Cadet Protection Policy didn't allow anything like that...

Also, may I suggest getting new name/BOS tapes? The Air Force uses blue on olive, I believe, rather than white on blue...

What are you referring too? If the Civil Air Patrol uniform, possibly is it a ground team member patch? I'm completely lost here tho. Also, we have no control of our patch colors?

I hope I"m just turned around or something :P cause I don't know how to answer this one that great.
December 7th, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCadet142
Yeah, sleepin on the floor is kinda uncomfy, but hey, i survived...
Sleeping on the floor isn't that bad. Now sleeping out side with the temp. being at around 20 degrees, and a slit wind chill can get just a tad uncomfortable.
December 8th, 2004  
c/Commander
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCadet142

What are you referring too? If the Civil Air Patrol uniform, possibly is it a ground team member patch? I'm completely lost here tho. Also, we have no control of our patch colors?

I hope I"m just turned around or something :P cause I don't know how to answer this one that great.
Sorry I wasn't more clear...I was referring to the "hall march" photo, http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RgD1A...34118349250732, where the badge on the cadet's right chest immediately superior to his nametape looks strangely like jump wings.